• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

h3ro

zFKF8.jpg

zFKF8.jpg

zFKF8.jpg

Ilive1up

worse loss this season for the knicks, easy.

sucks, 17 point lead too. all for nothing.

bounce back game against the magic is going to be tough. i doubt the magic will play like they did last time.

Alrix

why didnt they give the ball to the novak

why did they give up 15 fucking points

Heart breaking loss, but I think I'm already maxed on Knicks-related sadness after the loss of Amar'e and Lin. At this point I just want to get into the playoffs and see how far Melo can carry us. Maybe we can manage to get a first round series with Miami and make it exciting.

Emwitus

Can boston make the 3rd seed? Will the knicks make the playoffs? Has dwight given up in orlando? Does phili win only against below .5 teams? Tune in next time for another edition of the leastern confrence.

Barbosa was a little shit

We shouldn't have lost it considering the lead though..
... are you aware of Barbosa's rep? He's been an "irritant" for years.
the pacers is shit. i'm salty as hell right now.
Yep. This loss hurts considering the competition this week, and FINALLY a team took advantage of Baron Davis at PG. In retrospect probably should've had Shump/Fields in earlier, because the D was atrocious.

When Knicks goto a lineup with Carmelo at the 4 they need to have movement and penetration, and Baron Davis + no Fields (best guy at moving w/o the ball on the team) hurts that.

Again, this is life w/o STAT and Lin. Knicks lack a PG who will penetrate and dish, and you don't want Shumpert at PG.

Alan Hahn is spitting truth on the Knicks right now. The Knicks took their foot off the gas, and unlike the other games vs. Indy they can't do that now OR EVER!

Top Bottom