• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

I feel like Baron has regressed since Lin went down and he took over starting.
Yes, because he cannot start and play this many minutes. Also Davis was never great on D, but this is the first time a team has looked to openly exploit Davis's lack of speed since he was a starter. This is life w/o Lin, Davis is feeling his way back and today he had a poor game.

EDIT: Mike Woodson presser now. He's taking blame for a lot of it so far...

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Peyton-Manning-Receipt.jpg

Peyton > LeHGH.

Yeah and that idiot waiter got himself fired.

I served Mario Lemieux a few times, when I was bartending at a sushi spot in Pittsburgh. Dude was eerily quiet sometimes, but really nice and respectful. No huge tips or anything, just a head nod and the standard bucks.

Monroe beastin. 22 & 11. But the Pistons are so fucking stupid. They choose to win all these worthless games.

Can't wait until they draft 9th and end up with another role player. The 30 win cycle continues.

*sigh*

lebron closing it?

TRADE WADE

damn i can't believe the heat are winning the rebound battles feels like our positioning is ass too much

Redux

Banned
dat score

dem cavs

Please don't kill yourselves, CavsAge. I don't want to live in a world where the only Cavs fans left are NeoCavsAge.

This is a joke post right? Cavaliers are one of the closest teams to becoming a dynasty. OKC of the East.

Late season tank in progress.

Iggy potentially blinded. Collins one step closer to saying fuck this shit i'm out.

It's all gonna be okay.

right?

right?

:(

4th quarter is the new 3rd quarter

Heart breaking loss, but I think I'm already maxed on Knicks-related sadness after the loss of Amar'e and Lin. At this point I just want to get into the playoffs and see how far Melo can carry us. Maybe we can manage to get a first round series with Miami and make it exciting.

i dunno man, can we even get into the playoffs anymore? knicks cant afford any losses and the schedule looks intense. the hardest part is that melo has been playing his fucking ass off these last two losses we had. made buckets, got rebounds, played good D.

most importantly though, just how do you give up a 17 point lead like that. how. just...ugh

thekad

Banned
What the hell. Anderson is injured, too? So that makes Gallo, Thornton, Wade, and Ryno out on my fantasy squad; four top 25 players smh

Thought this was interesting. Discuss.

Kobe Bryant's ranking compared to the top 25 players of all-time

Championships (5) - 5th, tied with Johnson
Finals MVPs (2) - 5th, tied with Abdul-Jabbar, Bird, Olajuwon, Reed
MVPs (1) - 11th, tied with O'Neal, Robertson, Olajuwon, Erving, Barkley, Robinson, Cousy
Top 5 Finishes in MVP Voting (9) - 5th, tied with Johnson, Bird, Duncan, Malone, Robertson
All-NBA Teams (13) - 4th, tied with Duncan
All-Defensive Teams (11) - 2nd tied with Abdul-Jabbar, Garnett
All-Star Teams (14) - 3rd, tied with Jordan, Garnett, Malone, West
All-NBA First Teams (9) - 8th, tied with Duncan
Scoring Titles (2) - 3rd, tied with Abdul-Jabbar, O'Neal
Points (29,357) - 5th
Playoff Points (5,280) - 3rd

Top 25 players of all-time list by SLAM

1. Michael Jordan
2. Wilt Chamberlain
3. Bill Russell
4. Shaquille O’Neal
5. Oscar Robertson
6. Magic Johnson
7. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
8. Tim Duncan
9. Larry Bird
10. Kobe Bryant
11. Jerry West
12. Elgin Baylor
13. Hakeem Olajuwon
14. Bob Petit
15. Moses Malone
16. Julius Erving
17. John Havlicek
18. Karl Malone
19. Isiah Thomas
20. Charles Barkley
21. Rick Barry
22. John Stockton
23. Elvin Hayes
24. Bob Cousy
25. David Robinson

1st lulz at Magic and KAJ being so low.
2nd Kobe is higher than 10 and is only going to climb.
3rd lulz at Oscar Robertson being so high.

Alrix

4th quarter is the new 3rd quarter

i dunno man, can we even get into the playoffs anymore? knicks cant afford any losses and the schedule looks intense. the hardest part is that melo has been playing his fucking ass off these last two losses we had. made buckets, got rebounds, played good D.

most importantly though, just how do you give up a 17 point lead like that. how. just...ugh

I hope so. It'll be tough, but at least we have a bit of room on Milwaukee and they seem to have cooled off a little. Plus Amar'e should hopefully be back before the end of the season. I think we still make it.

I hope so. It'll be tough, but at least we have a bit of room on Milwaukee and they seem to have cooled off a little. Plus Amar'e should hopefully be back before the end of the season. I think we still make it.

sure hope so. woodson definitely had a dantoni night tonight though..benched the players that were hot. fields, novak, and even toney D was playing better defense than shump tonight

tough pill to swallow. i hope we play well against the magic on thursday

Top Bottom