• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Branduil

Thought this was interesting. Discuss.

Kobe Bryant's ranking compared to the top 25 players of all-time

Championships (5) - 5th, tied with Johnson
Finals MVPs (2) - 5th, tied with Abdul-Jabbar, Bird, Olajuwon, Reed
MVPs (1) - 11th, tied with O'Neal, Robertson, Olajuwon, Erving, Barkley, Robinson, Cousy
Top 5 Finishes in MVP Voting (9) - 5th, tied with Johnson, Bird, Duncan, Malone, Robertson
All-NBA Teams (13) - 4th, tied with Duncan
All-Defensive Teams (11) - 2nd tied with Abdul-Jabbar, Garnett
All-Star Teams (14) - 3rd, tied with Jordan, Garnett, Malone, West
All-NBA First Teams (9) - 8th, tied with Duncan
Scoring Titles (2) - 3rd, tied with Abdul-Jabbar, O'Neal
Points (29,357) - 5th
Playoff Points (5,280) - 3rd

Top 25 players of all-time list by SLAM

1. Michael Jordan
2. Wilt Chamberlain
3. Bill Russell
4. Shaquille O’Neal
5. Oscar Robertson
6. Magic Johnson
7. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
8. Tim Duncan
9. Larry Bird
10. Kobe Bryant
11. Jerry West
12. Elgin Baylor
13. Hakeem Olajuwon
14. Bob Petit
15. Moses Malone
16. Julius Erving
17. John Havlicek
18. Karl Malone
19. Isiah Thomas
20. Charles Barkley
21. Rick Barry
22. John Stockton
23. Elvin Hayes
24. Bob Cousy
25. David Robinson

1st lulz at Magic and KAJ being so low.
2nd Kobe is higher than 10 and is only going to climb.
3rd lulz at Oscar Robertson being so high.
No Dirk, list is invalid.

Cloudy

Banned
Lakers offense is so smooth without a 2nd 7-footer clogging the paint and no Bynum to force-feed. How anyone can deny this is beyond me

The fact that neither Tim Duncan or Bruce Bowen ever won defensive player of the year tells you all you need to know about that award.

Hard for the Clippers to gain any ground when the Lakers keep playing tanks. Meanwhile, the Clippers face OKC twice more this month.

Hard for the Clippers to gain any ground when the Lakers keep playing tanks. Meanwhile, the Clippers face OKC twice more this month.

Lakers have played a tougher strength of schedule this season and less home games and more away games (and more games).

Clippers have no right to whine.

Only thing that could have made that play better was it being called by Chick. Such a hilarious play.

Damn, Pau. Nets defense has been so bad.

He is actually quite skilled

Oh, I know, but that play was a disaster. lol

Cloudy

Banned
So do you guys still think I'm crazy for liking the Pau/McBob frontcourt better than Pau/Drew? It's just a better fit and allows Pau to play his real game. Ball moves much better because they are both unselfish and Kobe/Ramon actually have room to drive.

Playing 2 centers together in today's NBA is DUMB on both ends

So do you guys still think I'm crazy for liking the Pau/McBob frontcourt better than Pau/Drew? It's just a better fit and allows Pau to play his real game. Ball moves much better because they are both unselfish and Kobe/Ramon actually have room to drive.

They're playing one of the worst defenses in NBA history.

Yes. They're playing the Nets. The worst FG% defensive team in the league.

Pau-Bynum combo still highest Off Efficiency on the team over Pau without Drew and Drew without Poau.

Blake for 3 again. Ramon just dishing it.

Cloudy

Banned
They're playing one of the worst defenses in NBA history.

And we were still scoring like 85 ppg the first half of the season playing a lot of bad teams. I really hope Drew sits out tomorrow's game and you guys will see how badly we beat the Clipps. And McBob will be a better defender against Blake than Pau

Top Bottom