• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

The Bobcats are on national television on Thursday vs The Knicks. LULZ

ibdnNfRfYb3FwG.gif

Kings @ Bobcats

THIS IS OUR SUPERBOWL

nah

Canuck76

Banned
This is frigging amazing. And Bynum hasn't even been owning in the paint like he has too when these guys meet in the playoffs.

Lakers have lost MWP for the first round, but Hill looks to give some good bench depth for them

This is frigging amazing. And Bynum hasn't even been owning in the paint like he has too when these guys meet in the playoffs.

Lakers have lost MWP for the first round, but Hill looks to give some good bench depth for them

Eh. Let's not go crazy about Hill. I can see him playing like Lin. A few good games, then teams scout him and slow him down a lot

Doomsayer

Young talent gets minutes, and they show potential upside.

Against SacTown Hill and Ebanks will not get any minutes.

WESTBROOK HERO BALL!

What a fucking idiot.

Eh. Let's not go crazy about Hill. I can see him playing like Lin. A few good games, then teams scout him and slow him down a lot

Hill will not be as good as Lin.

Even after the scouting, Lin was starting caliber. I doubt Hill could even come close to averaging what he has done today.

Lin MIP.

Top Bottom