• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

giri

TBH, i think the grizz would rather not play either LA team in the first round. And even with out MWP, i can see them beating the grizz.

But i think the grizz will take it out, barnes can't guard gay.

Just saw that Artest elbow... He clearly intended to throw it, but I don't think he meant to put it on Harden's head.

Of course he had to act like he was ready to fight and shit instead of just owning up though. Wouldn't be surprised if he was kicked out of the league entirely for it.

Ibaka isn't exactly small. I woulda squared up too.

charsace

Just saw that Artest elbow... He clearly intended to throw it, but I don't think he meant to put it on Harden's head.

Of course he had to act like he was ready to fight and shit instead of just owning up though. Wouldn't be surprised if he was kicked out of the league entirely for it.

He meant to hit the head. You can see him feeling Harden's shoulder and elbow in his side. Then he raises the elbow up to head level and lets loose. Ibaka touches him and Artest puts up his hands, ready to throw. The whole thing was intentional.

The Bobcats are on national television on Thursday vs The Knicks. LULZ

ibdnNfRfYb3FwG.gif

Doomsayer

Jordan Hill is the Lakers best player today.

lolwut.

If Ron didn't decide to go all crazy eyed this game would be close.

edit: Just seen we are shooting free throws like the Clippers. Thefuckisthis?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ibaka isn't exactly small. I woulda squared up too.
It would've been so much easier to just put your hands up and hit the "i didnt do it pose". Instead, the Queensbridge in him wouldn't let it go.
He meant to hit the head. You can see him feeling Harden's shoulder and elbow in his side. Then he raises the elbow up to head level and lets loose. Ibaka touches him and Artest puts up his hands, ready to throw. The whole thing was intentional.

It would've been higher... It was intentional as fuck, but if he was headhunting then it wouldn't have glanced the shoulder like that. Ron getting thrown out of the league is a real possibility though.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Ron all Season - 39% shooting, 30% 3, 8-3-2

Ron in April - 48% shooting, 35% 3s, 14-4-3

Of course he goes crazy right when he finally starts playing well for the first time all year.

It would've been so much easier to just put your hands up and hit the "i didnt do it pose". Instead, the Queensbridge in him wouldn't let it go.

It would've been higher... It was intentional as fuck, but if he was headhunting then it wouldn't have glanced the shoulder like that. Ron getting thrown out of the league is a real possibility though.

It comes to the point that the palace brawl, the season he had NINE flagrants, and all the other nonsense that he really just doesn't deserve the slightest benefit of the doubt.

Wow great shot by Kobe.

Has anyone every been thrown out the league for thuggery?

Would this be unprecedented?

I don't think so. I don't know if anyone has ever been banned for good. I don't think Ron will be banned.

Westbrook and Kobe trying to outchuck and suck each other today. Durant so good.

Wow, Kobe made that.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The league doesn't even need to kick him out. Lakers should amnesty him, noone will sign him anyhow.

Top Bottom