• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

h3ro

lol someone on Twitter pointed out that Clippers are supposed to have a home game at Staples in less than 3 hours, they might just keep the court the same if they have no time.

Ya know, St. John's always feels pride when the play at the Garden using the Knicks court with the college lines added in. This is kind of like the same thing.

Truphenom

So, what exactly is supposed to stop Russell from trying to take over a game like this again? The same result will happen regardless of which team they play in the playoffs, so who knocks some sense into him?

Ohwiseone

This game has been so fucking crazy, I don't even care who wins, all I want is the fucking playoffs.

what is a shame is that this game will overshadowed by the elbow from MWP eariler.

Cloudy

Banned
A HUGE wakeup call to Bynum tonight. Lakers went back to Kobe/Pau PNR which won them 2 chips. We need effort on defense from the other bigs!!!

Everyone loling at OKC struggling here forgot Harden, their best playmaker, isn't playing?

Harden would have made this a blowout. And if it was tied into OT, he would have made sure they won.

KingGondo

Banned
I put most of the blame on Brooks. He lets YNB revert to his natural tendencies late in games.

Rein that shit in, get some interior passing and open shots for other guys.

Everyone loling at OKC struggling here forgot Harden, their best playmaker, isn't playing?

Harden would have made this a blowout. And if it was tied into OT, he would have made sure they won.

I commented on that a few posts above. You're right. This isn't indicative of what a series between these two teams look like if Harden is ok

Top Bottom