• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Doomsayer

The officials are letting the Thunder get away with murder right. Fuck Perkins and his passionate screens.

Also fuck the announcers for praising him for it.

Well, that's game.

Lakers MVP is pretty unanimous, right?

russell_westbrook.jpg

Man, Ebanks and Hill were the best players tonight.

Hill was the best player on the floor for both teams. insane.

Jordan Hill deserves a HUGE standing O.

The sad thing is that's absolutely right. No way do the Lakers win this game if Harden doesn't get taken out. As usual, thuggery gets rewarded.

If Ron doesn't take out Harden, Ron is in the game, too. Who knows what it would have happened.

Everyone loling at OKC struggling here forgot Harden, their best playmaker, isn't playing?

Harden would have made this a blowout. And if it was tied into OT, he would have made sure they won.

So secretly, MWP won us the game? Still, that was hella dirty and I thought the momentum was going the Lakers way when he did that. The game went awkward after that.

That's why I said co. Hill is the other :)

OK, you got me. Need to start Kobe for bench player campaign.

Ohwiseone

HOLY SHIT

the amount of people who are having meltdowns about the thunder is crazy.

This shit don't matter.

Someone actually said "I don't think that thunder can get out of the second round".

WTF, Its a single game, and Harden is gone. If harden was in the game Thunder would of won it.

Doomsayer

This game had fucking everything, sure we probably lose with Harden still in there, but fuck that.

I want to talk about contributions from Hill and Ebanks. This is what happens when you play your young talent Brown, stop being such a fuck stick.

Hill NEEDS to get more minutes after this game. Ebanks NEEDS to get more minutes, especially with MVVP out forever.

Absolutely awesome game aside from the fiasco with Ron.

SamuraiX-

Remember when I said Jordan Hill was a great pickup for the Lakers while everyone else didn't know wtf they were talking about?

Good times.

h3ro

Hopefully Harden is ok. Good win for the Lakers and lakers-age. Also, lol espn/abc for basically ignoring artest's bullshit play.

Kobe has still got it man. I'd love to know what was said during that post-game exchange between Brown and Kobe.

"Thanks for drawing up that play for me, Coach. It worked perfectly!"

"No prob, Mike, I'm here to help"

Mike Brown can suck my left nut.

Had to hold a fucking gun to his god damn head just to give Ebanks and Jordan Hill playing time.

Fucking ignorant mother fucker.

Hopefully Harden is ok. Good win for the Lakers and lakers-age.

Kobe has still got it man. I'd love to know what was said during that post-game exchange between Brown and Kobe.

"Thanks for drawing up that play for me, Coach. It worked perfectly!"

"No prob, Mike, I'm here to help"

kobe-gif.gif

HOLY SHIT

This shit don't matter.

Someone actually said "I don't think that thunder can get out of the second round".

WTF, Its a single game, and Harden is gone. If harden was in the game Thunder would of won it.

The Chunder shut themselves down

They can't win a title as currently constructed

HOLY SHIT

This shit don't matter.

Thunder was really close to clinching the top WCseed from the Spurs. If i remember right

Damn. Just read this on the Coach Nick stream:

The Frankman(Philadelphia, United States)Coach Nick, I did an analysis of OKC possessions that have 2 or less passes. Over 70% of OKC possessions have that. OVER 70 percent... They don't run plays.

Is this the part when I quote you shitting on Brown for playing Hill over McBobs?

CROW CONSUMED

ehhh, I complained about Sessions-Blake AND Hill. I did say like a post or two later I was surprised no McBobs, but I'm fine with Hill over Murphy.

Just don't want to see Sessions-Blake together versus a real 2 guard.

Is this the part when I quote you shitting on Brown for playing Hill over McBobs?

CROW CONSUMED

To be fair, what coach plays an unused player for one of the most important games of the season when McBobs was a proven guy who can provide energy? Like I said, the rotation made no sense; he just lucked out.

Top Bottom