• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Operation: Playoff TANK. STAT and Anthony have been on the bench the last 3-4 minutes, they ain't coming back. Gadzurich in.

It seems WAY too late to tank without having the players just stand there and hand the ball to the Clippers.

Edit: Yeah, we're down by 5 with 3 minutes to go. I guess we have a chance if the Knicks don't put any of their starters back in. Still, it's a long shot for sure. Ugh, I need to stop getting so into these games. It's putting me in a bad mood way too often.

KingGondo

Banned
Jesus fucking,

You know whats sad, If that was in A clutch Playoff game, that 3 would of went in for Fish.

Oh, well.. We get dallas in the playoffs...Shit.

That should be a rough first round.
Need to jump on them and win the first two convincingly at home.

Not that worried--it's not like there's an easy draw in the West bracket.

Clippers desperately need to win this game and the Knicks desperately need to lose.

Knicks don't know how to tank, Clips don't know how to win

Story of the franchises.

Canuck76

Banned
Oh for sure, I groan whenever the Yankees have to play on that fucking channel.

Mike Breen seems like a cool dude. Vanilla at times, but I dig his commentary.

No i hear you man. Dude is probably best straight man in basketball. It's just weird though. Listening to them Van gundy sounds like an old guy and Breen sounds like he keeps with Best-gaf sometimes. It's just weird.

Hahaha just saw this on a youtube vid

Mike Breens Wife: What should we do tonight to celebrate our Anniversary?

Mike Breen: BANG!!!!!

Ohwiseone

Need to jump on them and win the first two convincingly at home.

Not that worried--it's not like there's an easy draw in the West bracket.

that's true, what scares me about dallas is Dirk, but other than I am not to worried, however if dirk gets going.. we need be careful.

Harden being back should help, and with Cook FINALLY getting hot again.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
What is sad, I could see this happening because of Dirk..

However, The prospect of a Lakers v. Thunder Semi is pretty fucking awesome.
Maybe, if you're not a Laker fan who knows better...

We're not beating them in a series. Period. Dallas, though? I'll take my Lakers in that series, for sure.

I haven't been watching the game until now...

Is CP3 sitting for any particular reason? Don't tell me its rest..

No way they sit him on a game that decides HCA...right?

Cloudy

Banned
However, It appears that Kobe needs 38 to win scoring title, wonder if he will play tomorrow night.

38 against the Knicks with no Artest looks doable. I'm just irritated he was so passive in the Spurs game. I bet on him to win the scoring title back in January :(

I haven't been watching the game until now...

Is CP3 sitting for any particular reason? Don't tell me its rest..

No way they sit him on a game that decides HCA...right?

Right groin strain. Happened last night and is legit. He was much slower last night after it happened.

Nothing but JR Smith bad shots. Can't they get Melo in for a minute?

Oh.

Damn.

Its minor right? He'll be fine for the playoffs?

Minor. He'll play game 1.

KingGondo

Banned
that's true, what scares me about dallas is Dirk, but other than I am not to worried, however if dirk gets going.. we need be careful.

Harden being back should help, and with Cook FINALLY getting hot again.
I'm not that worried, but OKC's play has been utterly uninspiring lately. Even so, we should get to the WCF if the Mavs and Lakers are our matchups.

Judderman said:
Groin injury
Please tell me he pulled it flopping.

Top Bottom