• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

PhzAb.jpg

This guy would.

They really have nothing to offer worth dropping Wade.

Explain how westbrooks hold is less/more dangerous than LBJ's chase down blocks where he hits the player mid air all the time, too?

If Bron makes contact with something other than the ball, then its as dangerous and should be called.

The refs obviously over reacted in the heat of the moment, everyone should have seen it coming.

How did Boston get back in the game?

It'd be nice if OKC and San Antonio could both lose today, and the Lakers win.

I don't think there's any way that the Lakers could catch OKC at this point without going nearly undefeated from here to the end of the season AND having OKC AND the Spurs lose most of their games the rest of the way.

I don't think there's any way that the Lakers could catch OKC at this point without going nearly undefeated from here to the end of the season AND having OKC AND the Spurs lose most of their games the rest of the way.

No one is catching OKC, Lakers still got a chance at the 2 seed though. A tiny microscopic chance, but a chance.

They play SAS 3 times before the end of the season.

h3ro

Dear best-gaf, if you have the chance to pick some of this up, do it!

Ooexhl.jpg

It's Abita Strawberry Harvest. Fantastic beer. Couldn't believe I found some at a local distributor, it's a rare seasonal from Louisiana. Perfect accompaniment to this game.

DJ88

I love it when James seems to finally give a shit and takes complete control over a game like this one. You see a tiny glimpse of that killer instinct everyone says he lacks. Wish it'd happen more often.

Dear best-gaf, if you have the chance to pick some of this up, do it!

http://i.imgur.com/Ooexhl.jpg?1[

It's Abita Strawberry Harvest.[I] Fantastic [/I]beer. Couldn't believe I found some at a local distributor, it's a rare seasonal from Louisiana. Perfect accompaniment to this game.[/QUOTE]

I live in Louisiana, and yes, this beer is amazing. Abita is the shit.

I'm pretty sure a lot of teams would take a guy who has probably has two years left at MVP/best player on a title team level and is making a little less than the max.

Who?

2 years of great ball isn't helping anyone but boarder line contenders who won't want to give up the players/prospects or picks necessary to get Wade.

I don't think you can find a deal that would be worthwhile for whoever receives Wade and The Heat. Maybe Stern sends Gordon and Kaman or something crazy like that but nothing a levelheaded GM should sign off on.

No one is catching OKC, Lakers still got a chance at the 2 seed though. A tiny microscopic chance, but a chance.

They play SAS 3 times before the end of the season.

The Spurs are only 2 back of OKC, so they can definitely catch them. I doubt that they will, but I'd say that they have a much higher chance of it than the Lakers do of catching the Spurs.

Emwitus

Boston doesn't want to lose eh? And spurs look like their trying to tank. What was that random 3 chuck on the last play?

giri

If Bron makes contact with something other than the ball, then its as dangerous and should be called.

The refs obviously over reacted in the heat of the moment, everyone should have seen it coming.

Yeah, but it's never called, and never called dirty. I'm just pointing out the hypocritical nature of it.

Westbrook's foul on Lebron wasn't dirty. YNB's just an idiot.

Perkins' foul on Wade was the bitch made one.

Bitch made... eh, he took a cheap shot at wade. But plenty of those happen through out games. Probably worth a tech when its that obvious though.

Who?

2 years of great ball isn't helping anyone but boarder line contenders who won't want to give up the players/prospects or picks necessary to get Wade.

I don't think you can find a deal that would be worthwhile for whoever receives Wade and The Heat. Maybe Stern sends Gordon and Kaman or something crazy like that but nothing a levelheaded GM should sign off on.

I could see Indiana wanting him for maybe Hibbertt and either George or Granger.

The Spurs are only 2 back of OKC, so they can definitely catch them. I doubt that they will, but I'd say that they have a much higher chance of it than the Lakers do of catching the Spurs.

You're right.

Holy shit, SAS totally snuck up on me. Last time I checked the standings OKC was far and away The WC leaders.

Puddles

Banned
Yeah, but it's never called, and never called dirty. I'm just pointing out the hypocritical nature of it.

Bron should foul out at least one game in three. Instead he's on the short list for DPOY.

People are morons, and Stern is Stern.

TylerD

Nothing is worrying me much so far. We were getting close to really extending that lead then the refs absolutely kill any flow of the game and start calling it virgin tight and the Heat got to camp at their end of the court for a couple of minutes.

Dumb fouls by Perk and Russ but flagrants? Perk maybe.

2nd half should be fun, Thunder are not scared of the Heat. Not at all.

Top Bottom