• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Doug Collins gives no fucks about this.

LOL

Larry Brown type resignation incoming....followed by Larry Brown's return.

I can smell it in the air.

Kill me now.

Alrix

I'm not even mad.

Not even mad.

...not eve....

1637418_o.gif

Sixer-gaf, I presume?

Bynum test out ankle on the court to see if he can go, but said it was still sore. Not looking good.

Sixers really got blown out at home by the raptors? Well, their rankings due to drop for real, now.

ooh, Spurs/Boston on NBATV

Wow, Duncan just got some bullshit FTs there

LOL KG!

Holy fuck, Boston-SAS has been a calamity to end. lol.

Of course a terrible possession ends with Bonner hitting a buzzer-beater. Of course.

Ugh, Hubie Brown is just the worst. He really is. I'm glad I had it muted before. But give Hubie a lot of credit, he sure does use that line a lot.

dalVlatko

Ugh, Hubie Brown is just the worst. He really is. I'm glad I had it muted before. But give Hubie a lot of credit, he sure does use that line a lot.

I like Hubie.

I hate you for pointing that out though because all i hear now is him saying "got to give him credit"

Redux

Banned
Good to see the Cavaliers on the official tank ride. Stern might be generous and give us the first pick again. Who knows, that's the fun.

Can we give both teams a loss? Neither deserved to win. Although the Celtics have a lot less excuses for this game. 3 days of rest and at home where as the Spurs were playing the second of a B2B on the road.

Puddles

Banned
Wade bricks 3, ball is headed out of bounds, Thunder player tries to make a play for it and gives it right back to the Heat.

Fuck this shit.

Jazz shooting 60% and losing by 5 to the Suns, dat Swiss-cheese defense.

He hasn't been that good this year really.

He was really good when Wade wasn't playing for a bit. Just can't seem to get a consistent rhythm playing with both of them because he's relegated to role player status.

Damn, Westbrook. Sweet move.

Top Bottom