• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

MVP to me isn't best stats. Lebron win the best cumulative stats award so far. But he plays with Wade and Bosh (isn't Wade second in PER?). And their team has underachieved, again. And plays in a weaker conference. Some of their shit teams are so fucking shitty.

To only look at stats and to completely ignore story isn't right, either. I agree The Decision shouldn't partake in it anymore and neither should likability.

Exactly. Even if this were MOP, I'd still pick Durant, but from what I've seen this year, the Thunder are much worse off without Durant than the Heat are without James.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Kemba has finally unlocked asshole mode

where the fuck have you been you little shit

edit: take him out? sure why not silas. tank tank tank

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
More immunity on the court:

Kobe Bryant or Antawn Jamison?

fake edit: wait nvm, COTY Mike Brown has actually benched Kobe once

I'd rather Pop and company get their 5th than Bron get his first.

It'd be beautiful to see the "old" teams railing the super team year after year in the finals.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Plus Jamison doesn't have a fraction of the star power, yet gets the greenlight to chuck night in and night out.

What's most insulting is his effort on defense and the boards. It's been downright disgusting to see him play over 35 mpg for the entire season.

snack

8wz81.jpg

It feels like Fisher is going to cost OKC a few games in the playoffs. dude cannot hit open shots at all unless it's a game winner.

lol, he's shooting 24% on the Thunder and 23% from 3.

It feels like Fisher is going to cost OKC a few games in the playoffs. dude cannot hit open shots at all unless it's a game winner.

Hopefully he can sabotage them from within. Not sure the Lakers can beat OKC without his poor play.

:)

LuchaShaq

Banned

This. It's pretty telling that almost every NBA head I know thought less of their title chances after the signing because of the potential for Brooks to fuck up and give him minutes.

Royal fucking Ivey is a better player than him in every single respect on the floor.

He should be 11th/12th man and do nothing but tell Westbrook to calm down if he jacks up too many bad shots and hope he listens to the rings.

And yet his analysis produces a LeBron MVP vote over one for Durant, so his argument is invalid.

Not Hollinger's fault that Lebron fucked your girl/burnt down your house/murdered your dog/pissed in your cereal or whatever he must have somehow actually personally done to you to make you so fucking irrational when his name ever comes up.

Don't mention that shit to me.

I was standing in my living room in stunned disbelief when that shit clanged off.

I remember seeing that and going "WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF"

Also...

PG
1) Magic - Ran the fast break better than anyone
2) Stockton - Hate saying it..but ran half court sets better than almost anyone
3) Kidd - basically the perfect blend of Magic and Stockton

SG
1) MJ - unstoppable before Jordan Rules.. God like after he could do anything he wanted
2) Kobe - Modeled his game after older Jordan.. Results are almost the same

SF
1) Bird - Dude was basically Adam Morrison in athleticism but played the game of basketball like few others...
2) Pippen - the true jack o all trades player and one of the greatest lockdown defenders ever. Underrated passer and ball handler

PF
1) TD - Just a winner who knows how to play basketball at both ends of the court
2) KG - Dirk almost took this slot, but KG plays incredible D and is an underrated passer
3) Malone - all the post from before

C
1) Dream - Greatest skill set I have ever seen in a big man.. And his D changed games and the way teams could play
2) Shaq - in his prime he was an unstoppable force off the block.. He wasnt a great defender but a good rebounder

Ewing came up small too many times to count for me. LBJ goes with the same logic, only he's failed way more on bigger stages in a shorter time-span. Ewing had crazy East teams to deal with, LBJ has lost to the Celtics, Magic, Spurs, Mavs...

Don't worry, he'll be ready to burn us in the playoffs.

OKC is moving up my most hated in the NBA list.

They are that good.

I still can't really hate that team, FThunder aside.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Lol at the Thunder constantly giving Fisher the ball at the top of the key for 2 seconds just to hand it off so he doesn't feel completely worthless as a player.

Top Bottom