• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Told you. Wolves don't know they don't have a pick.

What did Barea do? I don't want to look at it.

24 seconds to go, down 2, Wolves possession

Barea dribbles around the perimeter while Love makes multiple screens, Barea gets mixed in, over dribbles, tries to get inside ... and eventually he gets inside!

Inside the paint? No silly, inside the long 2 zone, he has two defenders behind him, but his leg is kinda stuck back between them, 10 seconds to go. Pekovic is right in front of him, like, 2 steps in front, completely open, looking at him.

Barea's leg is still trapped, no matter, he jerks up and chucks a "shot", doesnt go in.

Warriors grab the rebound, still 5 seconds, or maybe 8, on the clock. NOBODY on the Wolves even tries to foul until theres 1 second left.

Deportation did come to mind.

24 seconds to go, down 2, Wolves possession

Barea dribbles around the perimeter while Love makes multiple screens, Barea gets mixed in, over dribbles, tries to get inside ... and eventually he gets inside!

Inside the paint? No silly, inside the long 2 zone, he has two defenders behind him, but his leg is kinda stuck back between them, 10 seconds to go. Pekovic is right in front of him, like, 2 steps in front, completely open, looking at him.

Barea's leg is still trapped, no matter, he jerks up and chucks a "shot", doesnt go in.

Warriors grab the rebound, still 5 seconds, or maybe 8, on the clock. NOBODY on the Wolves even tries to foul until theres 1 second left.

Deportation did come to mind.
I wish we had a different owner. Kahn has already been extended and I don't foresee any real changes to the roster coming. Pretty shitty.

OsyaC.png

In case.

Why are Ibaka and Perkins in over Collison?

I think Collison was tired. Came in early in the 3rd and needs a blow. Might not come back in, though.

How many times will Wade shove someone with his off-arm on offense before it getting called. At least 3 times this Q.

lol james. How is that a jump with Haslem? wtf @ that call

Top Bottom