• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Durant took the 3 because he knew passing to Westbrook meant he wouldn't get the ball back.

Dizzan

MINI Member
When the Thunder beat MIA all sorts of trolls were up in here saying the MVP changed hands.

Where all y'all at tonight?

Oh you mean it's an award for the whole season? I had no idea!

Lebron has been playing shit (to his standards) for two weeks. Big game the other night and a monster game tonight. Interesting to see which way the mvp will go.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
OKC crushed Miami that game. This is a close game in Miami with some shady officiating to end it.

big win for Miami. They needed it badly.

I guess Bosh and Wade will both play like shit each time they play the Thunder as well, and miss a bunch of layups?

I guess Bosh and Wade will both play like shit each time they play the Thunder as well, and miss a bunch of layups?

I am just answering about the difference in the two games. I even said it was a big win for Miami. *shrug*

Butler hit 3 outside shots already? Where is Caron Gomes?

jcwat.gif

Puddles

Banned
What a fucking atrocity of a game.

Someone get Ralph Nader the video tape of that shit. Never have I seen more transparent manipulation by Stern.

Vire

Lebron and Durant showed today that they are the two best players in the game.

Just absolutely incredible moves by both of them.

Duki

Banned
50% shooting, 11-13 fts, 34 points, 7 rebounds, 10 assists, 4 steals, 1 block, 2 tos

in the biggest game of the season

mvp tbqh

Dave McMenamin
The Clippers just did a video vignette honoring Chris Paul as "NBA Offensive Player of the Week." Umm, that award does not exist.

lol.

Kobe so damn silky with that jumper. Where is our defense though?

So far I've seen Butler hit 3 contested Js. A dude shooting like 35% for a month. Argh....

Top Bottom