• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Pop has to be coach of the year right?

Pop and Phil both only have 1 each. 0 for Sloan.

The award sadly like the MVP means as much as throwing darts at a list of coaches. Usually goes to a coach with a team that went from bad to good. So a consistently awesome org like San Antonio gets overlooked.

Blake is an idiot

Don't blame Steve for that. I saw a Clipper game this year where CP3 did two of those " I know the guy is going to foul me cause they have a foul to give so I'm going to shoot right when he gets ready to foul me".

He tried that move twice.

It worked the first time.
The second time the guy was going to foul Chris, the refs didn't call a foul and Chris threw up a bad shot thinking he was going to get the foul.

Ramon in with Kobe out for the bench unit. With Pau, Barnes, and McBobs. This unit can run.

Blake out there too, though. And hits a 3!

Jamal Wilkes on KCAL 9!

LuchaShaq

Banned
Dwight is in the 3 stooges remake? Seems like a perfect fit since they both are shitty knock offs of the original.

Is it just me or does Nick Young look a few inches short of his listed height?

Millsap nice step-back J, so skilled.

FUCK

edit: Millsap finishes through contact super high off the window then gets a clutch steal!

Then misses a free throw :(

Bledsoe hit Pau in the head on the steal. Did Pau insult a ref recently? Dude is getting no love from em.

Bad foul by ramon, too. Either foul good or don't, there.

damn, turnovers creeping.

linsivvi

um yeah they do

maybe on much larger sample sizes but the chances a guy will continually hit at a very high percentage are low

No, players are not machines. They don't shoot to their averages, the averages represent how they are performing.

It's not like a coin flip where you get roughly 50% heads if you flip it enough times.

Also, a player hitting 70% in the first quarter has no bearing on his shooting percentage for the rest of the game. You need to learn how statistics work.

BLAKE-PAU-GASOL.gif

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Byron Scott is considering shutting down Kyrie for the rest of the season.

DAT TANK

He damn well better. Dumb fuck played him last night and he hurt his shoulder again.

Season is over. ROTY is locked up, so just chill.

Nick Young seemed better in Washington. He looks sloppy and has only had one or two good games for The Clips. Chris Paul doesn't know how to dougie.

Top Bottom