• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

giri

Ah.

Just remember, I questioned people hating on Westbrook even when people were assigning him cute little nicknames.

If the Lakers are out, the only thing that would make this season complete would be Derek Fisher daggering the Heat in the Finals.

Just for Konex.

I question how good that team would be if they traded westbrook for an actually good basketball player.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Dwight Howard is OUT for tonight's game against Denver.

This could get real ugly real fast. Looks like Ryno is gonna have to save the day :(

Bishman

It took me forever to find this thread.

Let me begininning by saying...

FUCK D. Wade for 2006. The Mavs should be a 2 time champion.

FUCK LeBron James. He is a fraud.

I have no problems with Chris Bosh but he's part of the big 3, so fuck him too.

linsivvi

I question how good that team would be if they traded westbrook for an actually good basketball player.

How is a player #5 in scoring and shooting 47.5% a bad basketball player?

His assist/TO ratio is pretty bad and he's not really a pure PG but to say he's a bad player is simply absurd.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Can't wait for casual fans/espn fools to overreact to a heat loss yet again.

Unless they went something unrealistic like undefeated/winless the rest of the way starting about 3 weeks ago they were going to be the second seed so none of these games have mattered in the slightest for them.

i love watching the heat got pummeled like this in the regular season

reminds them not to take anything for granted

Kwhit10

Man. Doc will never have Ray provide the scoring for the bench. Too bad because Avery is balling since he's been out on both ends of the floor. He gets those cut baskets that Ray never could get at his age.

Ray already said he wouldn't mind coming off the bench.

linsivvi

He's a bad basketball player.

Great athlete though.

But bad basketball player.

So you are saying a great athlete could be a top player in the NBA without knowing how to play basketball. Ok.

And no, Nash is not the best PG in the league. Not ever.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Lol that Rondo swagwalk after that layup is awesome.

Canuck76

Banned
Guys Rondo is making the case for best pg this season. Nash has played great but your high if you don't consider Rondo up there. Y'all talk about Nash keeping the suns in it, look at Rondo keeping the celtics in it. Dude is a great passer, tenacious rebounder and plays D.

giri

He's become an efficient 25 PPG scorer and, unlike the other top guards in the NBA, he can play 34-38 minutes a night with few ill effects.

Except the part where he regularly makes his team worse when he's on the floor. Makes horrible decisions. Regularly ruins offensive flow to make sure he "get his 25".

And is playing at the point.

you know. disregarding that.

YNB is a terrible basketball player and i wouldn't want him on any team of mine.

linsivvi

One player has a single weakness: Turnover.

The other one can only play at half side of the court, i.e. completely useless half of the time he's on the court.

It's pretty obvious which one is the worse basketball player.

Except the part where he regularly makes his team worse when he's on the floor. Makes horrible decisions. Regularly ruins offensive flow to make sure he "get his 25".

Prove it or you are just talking out of your ass.

Canuck76

Banned

And is playing at the point.

you know. disregarding that.

YNB is a terrible basketball player and i wouldn't want him on any team of mine.

He can be but he's usually not. Watch how he penetrates and collapses the defense on him. From here he'll pass out or take a jumper in the paint.

He can be a hothead sometime and make bad decisions but it's a lot rarer now

linsivvi

I mean, it was justifiable (and fashionable) to laugh at him last season especially during the playoffs, but he's improved a lot this season, on a season where the scoring is way down across the board.

Won't stop me from laughing at him in the playoffs if he makes bonehead plays like last year, but so far he's proven everyone wrong.

Top Bottom