• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

its almost like hes rly old and rly bad and leading the league in minutes was a terrible idea

This is why I'd like our coach fired. All of our starters minutes are like that.
Whenever he's asked about it, just does this shit:

Lakers coach Mike Brown said he did not believe Bryant's struggles against New Orleans were tied to him playing a game-high 38 minutes and 19 seconds. With 14 games left in the regular season and the Lakers holding a tenuous lead in the Pacific Division over the Los Angeles Clippers, Brown is trying to balance resting Bryant while still winning games.

"I'd love to be able to not play him 38 (minutes). Obviously a couple minutes less would be ideal, but sometimes that's how it goes," Brown said. "Hopefully I can get his minutes down from what it is throughout the rest of the year because that would be ideal."

The coach said last week he has no plans to give Bryant a game off to rest as the Lakers head down the stretch.

Mike-Brown.jpg

Duki

Banned
i honestly dont know why the lakers didnt do a celtics 2010 playoffs thing

halfass the regular season, but make sure you're in the playoffs

it nearly worked for the celtics didnt it

at least it gives you a shot

youre already slower and older than the other teams when at full rest, why kill your own guys all year on top of that

Terrible Bulls game. No excuses for that performance. I really like Durant as well but I still cannot stand Westbrook; I was actually surprised when I read that him and Rose are close and worked out all summer together.

i honestly dont know why the lakers didnt do a celtics 2010 playoffs thing

halfass the regular season, but make sure you're in the playoffs

it nearly worked for the celtics didnt it

at least it gives you a shot

youre already slower and older than the other teams when at full rest, why kill your own guys all year on top of that

The 2010 Celtics built a huge cushion in the 1st half of the season. In the 2nd half, Doc rested guys and they went like .500

Lakers didn't have a cushion this year. In fact, the West is so tough and compact, 2 weeks of rest could mean no playoffs.

it's really not fair to compare the two. Boston had the best record in the NBA at mid-point and a below .500 team was making the playoffs.

aznpxdd

Yeah 2 Fast 2 Furious blows.

What's up with the Korean chick that drives the pink S2K, they really couldn't find another Asian chick that looks better than her??

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Stephen Silas...

man, that is so lame.
Yeah 2 Fast 2 Furious blows.

What's up with the Korean chick that drives the pink S2K, they really couldn't find another Asian chick that looks better than her??

She's been in a lot of stuff.

Top Bottom