• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

This is a pretty fucking terrible loss for the Heat. Contenders rarely go down 30.

They went through a lot of bad stretches last year as well with the normal schedule, they're just a hot and cold team which is pretty strange really.

They were in all those games. Except Dallas. They've mostly been blown out a few games recently.

SamuraiX-

4ioO3.png

giri

I mean, it was justifiable (and fashionable) to laugh at him last season especially during the playoffs, but he's improved a lot this season, on a season where the scoring is way down across the board.

Won't stop me from laughing at him in the playoffs if he makes bonehead plays like last year, but so far he's proven everyone wrong.

Cool, i don't even have to post and you back peddle your way out of it already.

Cute.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Except the part where he regularly makes his team worse when he's on the floor. Makes horrible decisions. Regularly ruins offensive flow to make sure he "get his 25".

Kobe is the one that shoots 40% not Westbrook get it straight.

linsivvi

Cool, i don't even have to post and you back peddle your way out of it already.

Cute.

What back paddling? He's a great basketball player right now. There is no back paddling.

Oh, and btw, you still haven't made a single point to sustain your argument, but you're welcome to keep going with your "cute" stuff. That's team clown level right there.

Booooooooooooooom!!!! That fourth seed!!!! I hate the east so much I hope they troll their way up to third.

Bawwwwston? Loo no. They are a team that has won against crappy teams and a Miami squad that doesn't care about the regular season like the great 98 Bulls and 2001 & 2002 Lakers.

Emwitus

Bawwwwston? Loo no. They are a team that has won against crappy teams and a Miawhos stomping them mi squad that doesn't care about the regular season like the great 98 Bulls and 2001 & 2002 Lakers.
Lol I realy hate the east man. Boston will play spoiler all the way to the playoff.
team that doesn't care about the regular season? Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, the lakers last year before they got swept by dirk the master foo.

linsivvi

Westbrook has been balling as of late. To call him an awful basketball player is hilarious.

He roots for a team that has nothing to be proud of in the last decade besides a no-defense PG who stole 2 MVPs and a coach who has been proven to be a fraud and just got fired again. You have to take pity on him.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Lol no.

But also, lol Heat , they ain't winning no title this year , I'm surprised I'm not seeing "heh they are saving it for the playoffs" on forums and twitter

If the heat don't count as title contenders the Eastern Conference shouldn't even bother playing their half of the bracket.

pilonv1

Tim Roye Tim Roye ‏ @warriorsvox
Warriors begin, what is, in a sense, a 14 day road trip, home twice in next 2 weeks, but hardly a day each time. 16 games in 26 days.

Super tank mode - enabled

Maybe the Heat are good for the NBA, it makes for some awesome entertainment when they lose this way.
As long as they don't win the Finals, I'm good with any other team winning it.

entremet

Damn, Blake Griffin is getting paid on those endorsements. I can't get away from the dude whenever there's a commercial break.

Damn, Blake Griffin is getting paid on those endorsements. I can't get away from the dude whenever there's a commercial break.

Not a fan of his play but he's very good in the ads or I think so.

I didn't think he'd be as he usually has this dumb stare expression after his dunks but I think his personality shines.....at least in the commercials.

They're on so often too so someone must be doing something right at that company.

Nicho

Half watching the Magic-Nuggets game. Orlando without Howard must be a bottom 3 team in the league, everyone (apart from Anderson) looks so old and tired. Most possessions are just 'chuck up a long contested jumper, pray for Anderson to get the offensive rebound'.

Top Bottom