• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

h3ro

nMZpK.jpg

Vahagn

Completely off-topic but this whole NFL situation is kinda cool. I've always resented the way NFL fans looked at the NBA and the players as a league of thugs and stuff but NFL players are like barbarians.

Seeing all these players back up the Saints and the bounty system and the whole "go out there and kill them" mentality has got to sway public opinion away a little bit right?

Lol I actually meant Bibby, I'm going to be nice to Douglas since he prob deserves a fair shake. Fuck Bibby tho.

oh yeah definitely. fuck bibby lol. i love how the fans in MSG go nuts when he comes out though.

then again, getting paid 1mil+ to just sit and be cheered for isnt a bad deal at all

dalVlatko

I'd like to point out that the Cavaliers went from a possible playoff team to a top 4 pick in a span of one month.

The
tank
champs are here!

vHFA5.jpg

CZAqC.jpg

Top Bottom