• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Knick portion of the crowd? Isn't it just the crowd turning on their douche star and awful team? SVG should hit Dwight with a chair then run.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
LBJ talking about staying in school...

The guy who thought that up is a dumbass

eDi4l.jpg

What is 78-4?

So what can SVG possibly say in the locker room to the team right now? Or is Dwight just pantsing him them running around with his arms out like Superdouche?

Someone HAD to notice the extra long conversation Carmelo was having with Dwight Howard

Dwight: "How did you get your coach canned?"
Carmelo: "Be like 'It wasn't me''"

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
LBJ would've been in the league his sophomore year if Stern would've let him.

He finished high school... but that's setting the bar kinda low, right?

Who do you think would make more of an impact on a teen thinking about dropping out of high school? Some intelligent person that the teen doesn't relate to in the slightest or a person the teen idolizes?

More like bullshit. Such revisionist history.

Well, I posted that before the SVG-Riley comment.

But he was right that SVG and Dwight had to talk it out a long time ago. Dwight is responsible to tell him how he's feeling and SVG is responsible to ask Dwight what he should do to make things better.

This is taking away from our budding controversy.

Iggy called Lou a shitty defender in a Sports Illustrated article and may or may not have called out Philly fans.

Even our drama is mediocre

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
KG scared of Noah. How the mighty have fallen...
Who do you think would make more of an impact on a teen thinking about dropping out of high school? Some intelligent person that the teen doesn't relate to in the slightest or a person the teen idolizes?
He's only a couple notches above AI imo

Vire

Don't you have to factor in Jordan's 3 college years?

That said, I agree with your general point

Yeah, my point wasn't that he's better or worse than Jordan.

It's that he still has plenty of time left to win multiple.

Well, I posted that before the SVG-Riley comment.

But he was right that SVG and Dwight had to talk it out a long time ago. Dwight is responsible to tell him how he's feeling and SVG is responsible to ask Dwight what he should do to make things better.

He's right, they should've talked it out a long time ago. But I can't help but wonder now, did Stan even approach Dwight about him knowing Dwight tried to get him fired before he made the comment to the media?

Top Bottom