• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

exarkun

j.r smith career high 8 assist tonight.

going to china has made both chandler and jr better, stopped them both from being so dumb on some plays and look to play more team ball.

which with jr i thought would never, ever happen.

we should send all the d-leaguers to china.

He's right, they should've talked it out a long time ago. But I can't help but wonder now, did Stan even approach Dwight about him knowing Dwight tried to get him fired before he made the comment to the media?

There's been rumors for months that SVG was not interested in returning after this season, he probably doesn't care that much anymore and just let it out.

That cuts me deep, bro.

22fF0.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
When is Rose supposed to be back? Feels like he's been gone for half the season...

They don't need to have him in. He's a little banged up and the season's schedule won't do him any favors... The Bulls are in a good position though. They're as good as the Pacers without Rose playing at all. If they want to essentially rest him until the 2nd round, more power to them. He's still gonna have to superman it in order to beat Miami (which I doubt he can do).

Duki

Banned
ayo red blaster tell me how knicks ass taste

why do you even hate the knicks btw you have like nothing to do with them and they havent even been good enough to hate in years

Vire

ayo red blaster tell me how knicks ass taste

why do you even hate the knicks btw you have like nothing to do with them and they havent even been good enough to hate in years

Knicks fans are like cockroaches, they infest all of Floridas stadiums.

I understand.

There should be no debate. Never eat McDonalds.
See this is my only issue. I usually try and stay away from Mcdonalds as much as possible but I don't have anything to eat at my place right now. Only ramen, summer sausage and milk. Also string cheese.

also Mickey D's is the only place that will be open and within walking distance

Haven't had it in nearly a decade. If you're gonna get fast good, there's gotta be better ones out there.

Fuck, just fry up your own nuggets!

See this is my only issue. I usually try and stay away from Mcdonalds as much as possible but I don't have anything to eat at my place right now. Only ramen, summer sausage and milk. Also string cheese.

also Mickey D's is the only place that will be open and within walking distance

Market not open? Make a sandwich.

oh my god @ the clipper game. What a horrible flagrant call

nm, it's a tech. Stupid clipper announcers.

God, Clipper announcers act like Cp3 got sodomized by a tiny shove by Garcia. Well, sorry, not Lawler, just Smith,

Flash

lol well, that performance was expected out of Dwight.

But seriously, WTF was SVG thinking? How can anyone blame Dwight in this situation? The guy has definitely been a huge douche this entire season but SVG was completely out of line doing that shit. Hope they fire him so the Magic can at least attempt to make a run.

No matter what, Orlando should make it a priority to keep Dwight at any cost. Any sort of trade they make won't net them anything close to Dwight's calibre. Everyone blaming Howard would be ecstatic to have him on their team. On the other SVG is very replaceable - hell I believe he needs to go because he obviously can't get any more out of that team.

lol well, that performance was expected out of Dwight.

But seriously, WTF was SVG thinking? How can anyone blame Dwight in this situation? The guy has definitely been a huge douche this entire season but SVG was completely out of line doing that shit. Hope they fire him so the Magic can at least attempt to make a run.

No matter what, Orlando should make it a priority to keep Dwight at any cost. Any sort of trade they make won't net them anything close to Dwight's calibre. Everyone blaming Howard would be ecstatic to have him on their team. On the other SVG is very replaceable - hell I believe he needs to go because he obviously can't get any more out of that team.

They're still losing in round 1 with or without SVG or Dwight. Sorry, people who were raised/live in cities cursed to almost but never get there.

Top Bottom