• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
lol well, that performance was expected out of Dwight.

But seriously, WTF was SVG thinking? How can anyone blame Dwight in this situation? The guy has definitely been a huge douche this entire season but SVG was completely out of line doing that shit. Hope they fire him so the Magic can at least attempt to make a run.

No matter what, Orlando should make it a priority to keep Dwight at any cost. Any sort of trade they make won't net them anything close to Dwight's calibre. Everyone blaming Howard would be ecstatic to have him on their team. On the other SVG is very replaceable - hell I believe he needs to go because he obviously can't get any more out of that team.

Can't get any more out of that team? What more is there to get out of this sorry team? This team is loaded with scrubs all across the board. Ryan Anderson is literally the only other player on this team who is above league average. He is literally the ONLY one.

Stan has gotten more out of this joke of a team than any other coach could have done. Otis fucked this up to all hell. Stan wasn't the one who overpaid Rashard, Big Baby, J-Rich, Redick or traded for Hedo fucking Turkoglu when nobody else in the league wanted him.

If I had to pick one of the two I wanted to see back next season it would be SVG and not Dwight. But I think both of them are getting shipped out of town this offseason. The last thing this organization needs though is Dwight holding the team hostage offseason and hiring some garbage coach and get some more garbage players just to appease Lord Dwight.

Dwight is a coward. What he's done this season is a million times worse than anything Lebron ever did.

2009 was the peak of the SVG Magic experiment. This team is forever cursed. This is way worse than the Shaq or Tmac/Grant Hill situation...

You mean the peak of the team was when the roster had a modicum of talent, was balanced, and the players actually complemented each other? What a startling insight.

Can't get any more out of that team? What more is there to get out of this sorry team? This team is loaded with scrubs all across the board. Ryan Anderson is literally the only other player on this team who is above league average. He is literally the ONLY one.

Stan has gotten more out of this joke of a team than any other coach could have done. Otis fucked this up to all hell. Stan wasn't the one who overpaid Rashard, Big Baby, J-Rich, Redick or traded for Hedo fucking Turkoglu when nobody else in the league wanted him.

If I had to pick one of the two I wanted to see back next season it would be SVG and not Dwight. But I think both of them are getting shipped out of town this offseason. The last thing this organization needs though is Dwight holding the team hostage offseason and hiring some garbage coach and get some more garbage players just to appease Lord Dwight.

Dwight is a coward. What he's done this season is a million times worse than anything Lebron ever did.

158389_o.gif

I'll give you Wes Johnson, Wayne Ellington, and Darko for JJ.

I just realized that Garnett travels nearly every time he pulls out the spinning fadeaway

A Top 3 NBA player is a billion times harder to replace than a good coach. Dwight is an ass but I don't care; he's good at basketball. There's a reason why Laker fans posted trade scenarios for months in this thread. I like SVG a lot but he's got a coaching style that can grate and I can only imagine how nagging it must be when the team isn't that good and is full of gutless scrubs. It's a shame that Dwight and others aren't giving him the benefit of the doubt and waiting for a semblance talent to land on the team as he's shown what he can do in the past, but his time has clearly run out here.

A Top 3 NBA player is a billion times harder to replace than a good coach. Dwight is an ass but I don't care; he's good at basketball. There's a reason why Laker fans posted trade scenarios for months in this thread. I like SVG a lot but he's got a coaching style that can grate and I can only imagine how nagging it must be when the team isn't that good and is full of gutless scrubs. It's a shame that Dwight and others aren't giving him the benefit of the doubt and waiting for a semblance talent to land on the team as he's shown what he can do in the past, but his time has clearly run out here.

Mike Brown + Jordan Hill + MWP for Dwight + SVG.

Who says no?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

The thing is a lot of the gutless scrubs are here because of Dwight.

Dwight was responsible for the sign and trade for Big Baby and he was the one who gave the thumbs up to keep J-Rich in town (who happens to have the same agent as Dwight).

Dwight was the one responsible for bring Gunbert into town. Hell he wanted Gunbert to stay on the team this year.

He's already been running the roster into the ground. It's only going to get worse this offseason unless somebody in the FO actually stands up against his shit. Maybe it happens once Otis is fired.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Dwight was responsible for the sign and trade for Big Baby and he was the one who gave the thumbs up to keep J-Rich in town (who happens to have the same agent as Dwight).

Dwight was the one responsible for bring Gunbert into town. Hell he wanted Gunbert to stay on the team this year.

He's already been running the roster into the ground. It's only going to get worse this offseason unless somebody in the FO actually stands up against his shit. Maybe it happens once Otis is fired.

Dwight is gone.

Orlando's FO just let him bust one on their faces on the way out.

Swallow dat shit.

exarkun

I feel bad for the magic cause one of my closest friends is a HUGE magic fan (IE he breaks shit when shit goes really bad during games)

I looved the team that went to the finals. Full of quirky guys (Pietrus and Rashard) and the team actually worked well. They were all shooting lights out for a while, it was a ton of fun to watch. They had heart.

After Rashard left, it was like the wheels fell off the bus. And it kind of sucks to have to watch it happen. Then again I get to poke my friend until he breaks something else.

Otis needs to go. Keep SVG, get one good shooter, one good slasher, kill Hedo, make Reddick run the point as a backup or when Jameer starts to not feed dwight/chucks the ball, and see what happens.

Yet was still nearly swept in the Finals :)

Notice how I said a modicum of talent. SVG got a team starting Rafer Alston to the Finals; imagine if he had a legit All-NBA player next to Dwight.

Dwight can make his stupid suggestions but it's not his fault those guys are on the team, it's the GM's. Otis is a fucking moron for not saying "No Dwight, those guys aren't that good *shows ADVANCED $TAT$*. Instead let me bring in these other good players who can help the team". Since Otis is a dumbass shoot from the gut cuz I gotz no regretz kind of manager it's created this shitstorm. I also feel that he's taken advantage of SVG's past success by bringing in terrible defenders thinking that Stan can turn them into decent team defenders.

Same thing happened with KG and the Wolves FO. The thing is, if you're a smart GM, you tell the player to STFU and then surround him with good players.

Otis needs to go. Keep SVG, get one good shooter, one good slasher, kill Hedo, make Reddick run the point as a backup or when Jameer starts to not feed dwight/chucks the ball, and see what happens.
Here's the thing, that team desperately needs a slasher/playmaker at SF. Why doesn't SVG start Wafer? He's a knucklehead but sometimes you gotta roll the dice. I mean Knicks had to start Bill Walker at SF and he may be a bigger knucklehead than Von!

Also whoever is drafting for the Magic should be shot. Where are their slashers? Knicks have like zero picks in the past yet got Landry/SHUMPS DA GOD/Jorts, c'mon front office. I'm not even going to get into why Ish Smith isn't playing over Duhon...

Mike Smith: I sense a Clipper run.

Sacramento 3 point play.

Lawler: I sense a Sacramento comeback.

Mike Smith is the chick in high school that bangs the entire team.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
What is, something Silas said the day after the draft?

Silas Jr., the man responsible for Monta "fuk errybody" Ellis and Curry, thinks he's a beast.

I think he's got too much of a mental lid to do be un-fucked, but that's just me... If I were to compare him to a football player, he'd be rookie year Deangelo Williams. Both guys had all the potential in the world, but have to be convinced they're actually good and don't need to play conventionally.

I hate Kemba though. For the record.

Top Bottom