• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Vahagn

Spurs-Gaf

Does Pop have his team practicing regularly? Or is going with the "no practice time" mantra of every other coach?

I can't explain this insane level of execution that SA has...they execute like a machine!

Spurs-Gaf

Does Pop have his team practicing regularly? Or is going with the "no practice time" mantra of every other coach?

I can't explain this insane level of execution that SA has...they execute like a machine!

They haven't had much time to practice, but a lot of those players have been in Pop's system a while. Especially Tim, Manu, and TP.

Vahagn

But Timmy isn't dominant and Manu's been injured. Their insane execution has a lot to do with the Danny Green's and the Leonards and stuff this season it seems like.

I think SVG said that the Spurs are head and shoulders above everyone else in terms of execution and I think he's right.

I'm not really concerned about the Spurs' defense like others are (they're basically tied for 3rd in the West in defense, only really worse than the Mavs and Grizzlies), but it is sort of a weird team that most title teams aren't. They have two top 20-30 players in Parker and Manu and a ton of other good players, but not real top 10 player that basically all championship teams have. They own the Thunder though so that's a major plus in their title chances and they have more usable size this year to not be abused by the Lakers or Grizz.

They're the same Spurs of last year guys. Calm the fuck down.

Their best player was injured and they lost to a really good team so I'm not seeing why they should be criticized for being similar to last year.

Branduil

The Spurs have been a great regular season team for a long time, but they haven't won a second-round game since 2008. Maybe this time will be a different, it's a lockout year after all, but the regular season /= playoffs.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL holy shit no D from the Rockets or Lakers now

Mothman91

Yeah, MWP has been pretty damn aggressive. Going hard into the paint and taking advantage of his size, I say start doing that more.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lovely refs... shocking.

These Lakers homer announcers are fucking being muted now.

Matrix

20 fts to 2 lol Can't stay in a game that way, plus the Rockets stink on the road.

Matrix

fucking nba refs smh

Top Bottom