• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Can we just give Pop the coach of the year award? God damn.

339048_o.gif

RedAssedApe

Banned
Spurs always seem to be able to develop their rookies and have them play a role. Unlike other teams where rookies are buried unless they are lottery picks.

diehard

Fleer
Al Jefferson's post-game is the funnest in the league to watch. Mostly because you know you won't have to watch freethrows.

jjasper

Memphis curbstomped the Heat in Miami without Tony Allen. Dunno if that says more about the Grizz or the Heat

Lose players isn't anything new to the team OJ and Gay last year. Zbo and Authur this year. This team has problems but it doesn't let that bother them.

Memphis curbstomped the Heat in Miami without Tony Allen. Dunno if that says more about the Grizz or the Heat
We all knew Memphis was good. This is an indictment on the Heat coasting/lack of a PG/lack of legit size.

Miami doesn't run the ball at all anymore (25th in pace since March 1st) and their defensive intensity has dropped, so there go all the easy transition baskets they used to get.

Cloudy

Banned
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/04/s...all&adxnnlx=1333764228-ySYF2R1Cn65TP/4bxm27Qw

STONY CREEK, Va. — On an otherwise lazy Sunday, dinner took hours to prepare, filling the small one-story house on a remote and wooded street with the aromatic smell of chicken, ribs and all the trimmings. The extended family would soon be arriving, in full, hungry force.

Standing tall but cramped in the narrow kitchen at 6 feet 6 inches and not much less than 300 pounds, Lenny Cooke suddenly looked up from his culinary masterpiece.

“I went from being a superstar basketball player to being a cook,” he said wistfully, unmindful of the play on his name.

“I mean, look at where he [LeBron James] is, how much money he makes and where he came from,” he said. Cooke grew quiet, then shook his head. “From where I’m sitting, right here, I wish the only thing they could say about me was that I have no championship ring.”

Wow...

Jarlaxle

It's so hard to watch Shannon Brown continue to try and run the fast break with Nash right beside him. Twice tonight. The first time resulted in a steal and the second one a missed shot. Does he not know who he has as a point guard?

Top Bottom