• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

benjipwns

Banned
Fuck off back to Oklahoma you posers.
untitled-10x3mdm.gif

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
So how is Skip going to spin this in favor of Wade tomorrow morning?

Wade has been selfless and deferred so long to Lebron's ego that he forgot how to be a superstar. Both him and SAS have used that line since the playoffs began.

i don't care about him not getting the call, it was a flop, but you don't call a blocking foul on that.

but it doesn't matter that the refs were horribly biased for the heat because the thunder blew this game with missed FT's and bone headed shots late

If there's that kind of contact and a players falls, the refs have to make a call. Harden's dumbass didn't give the refs a choice. If they had let them play on, and Lebron drove in while Harden was on the ground and scored, you guys would be crying about the non-call. You guys are simply seeing what you want to see.

Awful way to lose a game in the Finals.

Without Miami having the game of their life at the FT line + Durant being called for bullshit fouls, OKC wins this game easily.

Rarely does the team who plays better lose.

Miami was up 2-1 last year. Game 4 will be huge, again.

jman2050

Awful way to lose a game in the Finals.

Without Miami having the game of their life at the FT line + Durant being called for bullshit fouls, OKC wins this game easily.

Rarely does the team who plays better lose.

Miami was up 2-1 last year. Game 4 will be huge, again.

That's a bunch of shit.

If there's that kind of contact and a players falls, the refs have to make a call. Harden's dumbass didn't give the refs a choice. If they had let them play on, and Lebron drove in while Harden was on the ground and scored, you guys would be crying about the non-call. You guys are simply seeing what you want to see.

uh the refs let that shit go all the time and you're going to call it with 16 seconds and the shot clock ticking down?

you are letting your love for lebron and your desire to go against what is popular (lebron hate) cloud your vision: lebron gets pampered like no other and if there was a "bullshit foul calls" stat, lebron would be #1 by a large margin and you know that!

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Can neither team win? Both teams just piss me off.

I have to ask though, why is Spo allowed to be on the court during play? When Westbrook missed that three, he was basically in his face guarding him. Should have been a T or something?

That's a bunch of shit.

It really isn't. Miami is a poor FT shooting team. Them shooting 90% and 87% for 3 games is extremely flukey.

The calls on Durant completely changed the game. There's no way anyone can argue otherwise.

And I almost never blame officials for games. Though, I do lay blame on FT shooting too.

uh the refs let that shit go all the time and you're going to call it with 16 seconds and the shot clock ticking down?

you are letting your love for lebron and your desire to go against what is popular (lebron hate) cloud your vision: lebron gets pampered like no other and if there was a "bullshit foul calls" stat, lebron would be #1 by a large margin and you know that!

Durant/Westbrook/Harden get pampered just as much if you actually watched basketball before the Finals every once in a while you'd know that. You guys are writing the narrative before the games are even played. You did it with the Lakers too. Heat can win by 50 and you will whine about calls.

Mxrz

Durant needs to kick Harden and Westbrook in the balls. Brooks too.

LeBron needs to slap Wade down. His lazyheroball shit nearly cost them another game.

Vire

Lebron is making up for last year's performance tenfold. Really proud of him for stepping up to the moment finally.

Wade needs to get his shit together though.

I think I lost five years of my life on that game...

Top Bottom