• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

PN0dR.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
If Bosh is healthy, along with Joel, they atleast have the bigs that are capable of being useful in help defense and keeping them out of the lane.

The series essentially comes down to wade vs harden.

YNB may have Chalmers by the balls. Pop did shit to Westbrook that no one else even attempted this year. I can't see Spo running sets that hold no purposed other than making Westbrook tired and pissed.

Again, I think its more on Shane than anything. If he can hold his own one more time against an all-star perimeter player (which he hasn't at all this season), then the pressure on Miami will drop significantly.

I think Ibaka will give gimp Bosh more than enough issues. The entire OKC frontcourt really stepped up from the Spurs series - if they can maintain that defensive cohesion, then Miami is screwed either way.

I doubt they will though.

giri

YNB may have Chalmers by the balls. Pop did shit to Westbrook that no one else even attempted this year. I can't see Spo running sets that hold no purposed other than making Westbrook tired and pissed.

Again, I think its more on Shane than anything. If he can hold his own one more time against an all-star perimeter player (which he hasn't at all this season), then the pressure on Miami will drop significantly.

I think Ibaka will give gimp Bosh more than enough issues. The entire OKC frontcourt really stepped up from the Spurs series - if they can maintain that defensive cohesion, then Miami is screwed either way.

I doubt they will though.

Chalmers hitting the 3 consistently means YNB can't cheat off his man, which OKC love to let him do. Which impacts their defensive schemes a lot.

to mind, it comes down to wade vs harden who can impact the game more will probably decide the series.

2012 and people are still taking pictures using their broke ass blackberrys.

that photo is about 2 years old.

Chalmers hitting the 3 consistently means YNB can't cheat off his man, which OKC love to let him do. Which impacts their defensive schemes a lot.

to mind, it comes down to wade vs harden who can impact the game more will probably decide the series.

2010 and people are still taking pictures with their broke ass Nokias.

DY_nasty

Miami hasn't consistently hit the 3 in months.

DY_nasty

Chalmers is shooting it at .363. Thats more than consistent.

It's the other 3pt shooters that have been bad. Battier etc.

A team with one good 3pt shooter isn't going to cause any kind of defensive panic. That's really all I'm saying.
Man, what a douche.

Never seen this before, lost a lot of respect for Durant...

That's remarkably tame.

I think you were banned when the LBJ birthday party stuff circulated. That was up there... but there's tons of stuff like that, or worse, on every team from at least one player or more. Hell, its tame by college standards too. She isn't even naked.

Vire

Chalmers is shooting it at .363. Thats more than consistent.

It's the other 3pt shooters that have been bad. Battier etc.

When we are on the road the three's just don't seem to go down. But at home, Battier has been great...

Not feeling especially great about tonight.

I don't expect Bosh to knock down those troll three's either.

DY_nasty

When we are on the road the three's just don't seem to go down. But at home, Battier has been great...

Not feeling especially great about tonight.

Battier has been shit throughout the playoffs.

One or two good games doesn't make him reliable in any sense. No one in Miami feels good when a three goes up.
Yet you respect Wade and James. smh.
Its like people don't remember Wade's friend pursuing legal action against him for turning entire hotel floors into giant sex parties and leaving it on his tab.

I don't really harp on shit like that, but if you're going to jump on Durant for wearing a shirt from Spencer's... cmon

giri

A team with one good 3pt shooter isn't going to cause any kind of defensive panic. That's really all I'm saying.

That's remarkably tame.

I think you were banned when the LBJ birthday party stuff circulated. That was up there... but there's tons of stuff like that, or worse, on every team from at least one player or more. Hell, its tame by college standards too. She isn't even naked.

No, but it does mean you can't leave THAT shooter open. Though miami's ball movement isn't great, but it does mean YNB will be anchored on the shooter.

DY_nasty

No, but it does mean you can't leave THAT shooter open. Though miami's ball movement isn't great, but it does mean YNB will be anchored on the shooter.

That's just one person though.

Unless Bosh starts Dirking, Miami is going to need to find a way to create sustainable offense that doesn't lean on 3pt shooting.

giri

Battier has been shit throughout the playoffs.

One or two good games doesn't make him reliable in any sense. No one in Miami feels good when a three goes up.

Its like people don't remember Wade's friend pursuing legal action against him for turning entire hotel floors into giant sex parties and leaving it on his tab.

I don't really harp on shit like that, but if you're going to jump on Durant for wearing a shirt from Spencer's... cmon

Which btw, is why i think it's stupid that they haven't worked james jones more into their rotations all year.

If you're going to go small, spacing is so vital. And he's a good 3pt shooter.

giri

Wearing absurd glasses, absurd shirt, and a dumb hat.

Looks like an immature prick.

And I think Lebron's glasses are just as dumb.

uhhhhhhhhh

it's no where near as bad as "Check my $tat$."

they're both pretty terrible though.

If Seattle gets a team will they be called the sonics? It says the thunder are looking for their second title so I'm not sure how that would work. I'm the NFL the colts actually changed cities then the ravens came in as a new franchise.

If Seattle gets a team will they be called the sonics? It says the thunder are looking for their second title so I'm not sure how that would work. I'm the NFL the colts actually changed cities then the ravens came in as a new franchise.

Seattle would retain the Sonics logo, color, name. Thunder retain the record of the Sonics including their championship trophy.

LOL.

Why is he even doing that... he's got Gabrielle Union.

SMH Dwyane.

and? The finest woman in the world (not Gabrielle) is still just a woman at the end of the day.

DY_nasty

I hope Bosh starts tonight, it'll be interesting to see the match ups if he does.

Who will guard him?

Ibaka with little trouble

he can handle face up guys a lot better than true post up bigs

so no more bitch you wasn't with me shootin in the gym posts no more since va nay nay and kobe got back together

Lets be real, Kobe was whipped. There was a video on Worldstar where kobe was in a random subway when a guy comes up to him saying "Yea that bitch wasn't with you shootin in da gym" or some shit. He was basically like GTFO.

I hope Bosh starts tonight, it'll be interesting to see the match ups if he does.

Who will guard him?

Ibaka seems like the logical answer. If Bosh doesn't work him in the post he shouldn't have more trouble with him than he had with Timmay or Pau or Dirk. Bosh's occasional sneak to the 3 point line will probably catch him off guard every so often, but if Bosh sticks to his face up game then Ibaka shouldn't be too bothered by him.

Top Bottom