• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Greg

You'd never see a hockey player leave a game with a "cramp" let alone a finals game.
I'm not questioning or comparing the toughness of players in either sport, but have you experienced leg cramps before?

Depending on the severity and location, sometimes they aren't things you just tough out and tolerate.

I get what you're saying but a leg cramp is alot worse than leg pain. That shit will floor you quick. Cmon son.

A boo boo shoulder also was a focus of attention of LeBron for a couple of years.
Wade being carried off the court in a wheel chair
Pierce being carried off the court
Floptastic league that the NBA has turned into

NHL'ers are tons tougher than the NBA.

bionic77

If you ran the Thunder would you keep Harden or trade him and try to get someone else?

Dude has disappeared under the pressure of the Finals. Some guys never recover from that.

I'm not questioning or comparing the toughness of players in either sport, but have you experienced leg cramps before?

Depending on the severity and location, sometimes they aren't things you just tough out and tolerate.

No evidence that this is what we're talking about in this situation. Lebron was doing more or less just fine by many accounts.

Vire

NHL-GAF is pretty sad, invading other's more popular threads just to get attention.

I guess it gets lonely in there.

Fei

Why is NHLAge so confrontational?

We still blame you guys for our banishment to the Community forums.

vxWfx.jpg

BTW, Vire seems quite a piece of work. Sounds like our Tabris. :lol

If you ran the Thunder would you keep Harden or trade him and try to get someone else?

Dude has disappeared under the pressure of the Finals. Some guys never recover from that.

I keep Harden despite his lolperformance in the finals unless I can get something back of equal/greater value.

We still blame you guys for our banishment to the Community forums.

vxWfx.jpg

hahahahahaha they're all white

KingGondo

Banned

He'll be fine, and he's still improving his game. I don't think anyone here would dispute that he's well on his way to being a top 5 SG (if he isn't already).

He just hasn't hit open shots. He has to keep taking the same shots with confidence and they'll start to fall.

Justin Timberlake said:
Yeah bro

Compelling analysis like "move the ball" and "drive for FTs" will really change the outcome of game 5
U still mad.

bionic77

Yeah bro

Compelling analysis like "move the ball" and "drive for FTs" will really change the outcome of game 5
I will throw my hat into the ring and give some much needed advise to the Thunder.

More often than not, the team that scores more points is going to win the game.

I would also advise that it is very important (not just regular important) to execute on offense and defense at the end of games.

I will throw my hat into the ring and give some much needed advise to the Thunder.

More often than not, the team that scores more points is going to win the game.

I would also advise that it is very important (not just regular important) to execute on offense and defense at the end of games.
magic-hook-h.gif

Kwhit10

Jonathan Givony ‏@DraftExpress
New Orleans trades Emeka Okafor and Trevor Ariza to Washington for Rashard Lewis and the #46 pick.

A boo boo shoulder also was a focus of attention of LeBron for a couple of years.
Wade being carried off the court in a wheel chair
Pierce being carried off the court
Floptastic league that the NBA has turned into

NHL'ers are tons tougher than the NBA.

I think thats bullshit and in no way a general rule. Its all about where you come from. Hockey is just a fucking game, it doesn't make you tough and you can't really judge players by how they play their games. I betcha some of these tough ass hockey players will shit their pants if they went to some of these hoods these NBA players have grew up in.

I think thats bullshit and in no way a general rule. Its all about where you come from. Hockey is just a fucking game, it doesn't make you tough and you can't really judge players by how they play their games. I betcha some of these tough ass hockey players will shit their pants if they went to some of these hoods these NBA players have grew up in.

QUEENSBRIDGE STAND UP!

Vire

Twitter Quotes:

Ira Winderman:

Wow LeBron relaxed. He said "Game 5 is a Game 7 for us," adding, "The pressure? I haven't even felt it that much. Last year was much more than it is today.''

and

LeBron James says he has spoken to post-up-game tutor Hakeem Olajuwon three times during this postseason.

Shandel Richardson:

Several Heat players were giving coach Erik Spoelstra credit for making the team aware of the shot-clock rule on the jump ball. Spoelstra ran to the midcourt to alert players only five seconds remained.

SPO DOES WHAT BROOKS DOESN'T.

Derrick01

Banned
Ugh the tease they did on this first take special on espn right before a break.

"Is it time to start comparing Lebron to MJ"

I'm not going to make it through the summer guys. He hasn't even won yet and it's starting already.

Ugh the tease they did on this first take special on espn right before a break.

"Is it time to start comparing Lebron to MJ"

I'm not going to make it through the summer guys. He hasn't even won yet and it's starting already.

You probably should watch that show. Skip is gonna roast Bron.

bionic77

Twitter Quotes:

Ira Winderman:

Wow LeBron relaxed. He said "Game 5 is a Game 7 for us," adding, "The pressure? I haven't even felt it that much. Last year was much more than it is today.''

and

LeBron James says he has spoken to post-up-game tutor Hakeem Olajuwon three times during this postseason.

Shandel Richardson:

Several Heat players were giving coach Erik Spoelstra credit for making the team aware of the shot-clock rule on the jump ball. Spoelstra ran to the midcourt to alert players only five seconds remained.

SPO DOES WHAT BROOKS DOESN'T.
Based on what I have seen from Dwight and Lebron, Hakeem is a pretty shitty teacher.

Bastard is probably giving them all his shitty moves and keeping the dream shake a secret.

Based on what I have seen from Dwight and Lebron, Hakeem is a pretty shitty teacher.

Bastard is probably giving them all his shitty moves and keeping the dream shake a secret.

Are that dense to think one can learn a pretty post game in the span of one expanded offseason or are you just talking bs like everyone else?

Top Bottom