• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Height/weight don't mean shit if you meet someone that is tougher and a better fighter than you. Hockey players shit all over NBA players in terms of toughness. Kobe Bryant is one guy who can go toe to toe in todays league, at least. LeBron, Wade, and others? ha.

Not sure if serious. You ever skate? Try skating as fast, as long as they do, while being rammed by an opposing force like a fellow NHL player.

The fuck? Kobe fucking Bryant? Dude has lost every NBA fight he even thought of being in.

nns3d

These last couple of pages...

anEgO.gif

bionic77

Not much it seems. This is the first season LBJ has put in any time on a postgame.
It seems that you are a Heat fan so I understand you have probably only been following basketball for the past two seasons, but please put a little more thought in your responses and trolls than that.

It probably went right over your head, but that was exactly my whole fucking point that James should have been working on his post game since day one in the NBA instead of in his 8th season. It wasn't like he grew since he came into the league. As far as I know HGH just increases the size of your head, it doesn't actually make you any taller.

Enjoy the championship. May be a few more that follow this one and then in a few years we can both sit back and enjoy when the Heat retire his jersey and place it next to Kobe's and Duncan's.

J2 Cool

It amazes me how the Thunder have forgotten how to close games after how brilliant they have been throughout the playoffs.

Well, a big advantage they had all playoffs until the Finals was relying on their athleticism. They simply ran teams like the Mavs, Lakers, and Spurs out of the building. Now they're at a place where it took a little more subtlety and grit to their game, and they're not able to play with the Heat. There is no reason to give up that 17 point lead, there is no excuse for Harden's missed dunk to take back the lead. I'm really disappointed in this team as a casual fan. I've watched these games, and though so many times throughout, they should be killing the Heat. Only Harden's continued to shoot like pure garbage, Battier's continued to be important, the Heat have continued to be left open for 3's, and the Thunder stopped making mistakes (ball off foot is classic example).

It's incredibly frustrating to watch. The Heat should not have a Chalmers > Harden advantage and the Thunder shouldn't be under 100 point per game. The biggest thing is, they willingly give Miami this mental edge, that they wouldn't relinquish to the Spurs, Mavs, or Lakers. I don't get it. I can't explain it other than killer instinct and inexperience.

Derrick01

Banned
Why the fuck is there hockey shit in my NBA thread?

This thread probably gets more views than the stanley cup finals did. Out with all of you!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Justin Bieber sells more albums then everyone else, clearly he is the greatest artist of our time!

KingGondo

Banned
Well, a big advantage they had all playoffs until the Finals was relying on their athleticism. They simply ran teams like the Mavs, Lakers, and Spurs out of the building. Now they're at a place where it took a little more subtlety and grit to their game, and they're not able to play with the Heat. There is no reason to give up that 17 point lead, there is no excuse for Harden's missed dunk to take back the lead. I'm really disappointed in this team as a casual fan. I've watched these games, and though so many times throughout, they should be killing the Heat. Only Harden's continued to shoot like pure garbage, Battier's continued to be important, the Heat have continued to be left open for 3's, and the Thunder stopped making mistakes (ball off foot is classic example).

It's incredibly frustrating to watch. The Heat should not have a Chalmers > Harden advantage and the Thunder shouldn't be under 100 point per game. The biggest thing is, they willingly give Miami this mental edge, that they wouldn't relinquish to the Spurs, Mavs, or Lakers. I don't get it. I can't explain it other than killer instinct and inexperience.
Harden left practice today with his shooting hand and wrist heavily taped.

Who knows what happened, but it would explain a lot.

With Harden playing like himself this is a much better series. If he's truly hurt, Miami will be partying tomorrow night. :(

SamuraiX-

Only way to get more people talking about the sport past the two months out of the year that coastal cities pretend to care.
Why the fuck is there hockey shit in my NBA thread?

This thread probably gets more views than the stanley cup finals did. Out with all of you!
Who wants to bond with fans of a lesser league that nobody cares about

Everyone in this thread except the LLLs know Lebron is bitch

olawd

J2 Cool

Harden left practice today with his shooting hand and wrist heavily taped.

Who knows what happened, but it would explain a lot.

With Harden playing like himself this is a much better series. If he's truly hurt, Miami will be partying tomorrow night. :(

The guy looked mental in this series, more than physically ailed. The way he talked trash with DWade a few games ago, while shooting 2-for-10 was ridiculous. He probably messed it up on that flubbed dunk. Which explains nothing.

The NBA does us a favor and puts the series nobody wants to see on NBATV. Comparatively, the NHL literally needs to have sanctioned fighting in the middle of games in order to drive what little interest they receive.

When the topic of the softness of NBA players came up, why was the response completely irrelevant to the actual topic at hand? What's relevant about the popularity of each sport? My sport could kick your sport's ass! :mad:

At least lebron didn't need a wheel chair.

Top Bottom