• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

SUPREME1

Banned
Zombie Sonics fans throw support to Heat

play_e_sonicsfans_300.jpg

play_g_sonicsheatfans_600.jpg

So awesome! XD :jnc
GO SONICS! GO HEAT!

The culture and quality of those fanbases are polar opposites.

Diehard fans in Seattle.

Fan-ups in Miami.

Vire

Personally, I'd be satisfied if Lebron only got this one because it would validate his decision to come to Miami. He would be a Champion forever and no one could take that away from him. I'm sure he has his sights on something much greater, but I'd love to just get this one, especially after the heartbreak of last year.

Personally, I'd be satisfied if Lebron only got this one because it would validate his decision to come to Miami. He would be a Champion* forever and no one could take that away from him. I'm sure he has his sights on something much greater, but I'd love to just get this one, especially after the heartbreak of last year.

Yep.

Fjordson

Cooking food, only half listening to Dan Lebetard's show on ESPN2, but I think I just heard a comparison between Lebron's game last night and Jordan's 38 point "Flu Game" against the Jazz. Holy moly...

Posting pictures of naked athletes is a pretty weird way to troll but it's apparently the status-quo of NHL-GAF after taking a peek into that dump. I guess it's analogous to kids who ate worms to get attention.

SUPREME1

Banned
SunhiLegend has made the entire playoffs more enjoyable by posting his gifs. I've seen some of his other gifs in various threads too... and they're all amazing.

Some of them are just epic.

SamuraiX-

Posting pictures of naked athletes is a pretty weird way to troll but it's apparently the status-quo of NHL-GAF after taking a peek into that dump. I guess it's analogous to kids who ate worms to get attention.

Careful! Otherwise they'll come in here and really show us by posting more nudes!

Top Bottom