• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

possibly the laziest of all the Lebron criticisms. should he not go for points? or assists? or rebounds? do you just want him to stand still on the court and NOT try to do measurable, quantifiable things that would help his team to win? oh look, he passed out of the double team in the post for a wide open 3 for an assist. padding his stats! look at James, flying down for a block in transition. padding his stats!

what is James doing different than what any elite athlete is supposed to do towards gaining a victory for his team? this shit is Bayless level stupid.

I think he's the best player in the NBA. You clearly haven't been reading what I've typed.

Bosh gets no love.

Mario is now the third member of the big 3.

Poor Bosh.

ifhpMYIbIM1ey.jpg

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
I feel sorry for LeBron/Heat haters.

This is just the first one. More championships to come if they all stay healthy in the coming years.

This is quite possibly the greatest team ever assembled in recent NBA history IMO. Still can't believe Riley was able to pull this off. I still have to rub my eyes and pinch myself from time to time to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Can't wait for DAT PARADE. :-D

Zep

Banned

This is just the first one. More championships to come if they all stay healthy in the coming years.

This is quite possibly the greatest team ever assembled in recent NBA history IMO. Still can't believe Riley was able to pull this off. I still have to rub my eyes and pinch myself from time to time to make sure I'm not dreaming.

lol

Since when are NBA championships a foregone conclusion?

I will say that I'm not too confident that the Heat win many more chips.

If Wade doesn't give fucks now?

what makes you think he'll give any after getting his second and Bron his first?

No more obligations?

NO FUCKS GIVEN.

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Was that Rose showing some personality?

The injury was worse than I thought.

If I was Stern piloting the best rated Finals series in a long time, this goes to 6. Drama.

Naw I'd make it go to 7 and then rig it so Bron has to hit a gamewinner to win it.

MAX RATINGS

Congrats, Miami. Enjoy your parade. I'm expecting a blowout for Game 5.

Also looking forward to all major market teams being composed to superstar-laden Big Threes within the next 5 years.

Mxrz

I want to see Westbrook And/or LeBron go completely nuts again.

Brooks sounds like he's the type that'd do that "Its not about winning or losing, but trying your best!!!"

I will say that I'm not too confident that the Heat win many more chips.

If Wade doesn't give fucks now?

what makes you think he'll give any after getting his second and Bron his first?

No more obligations?

NO FUCKS GIVEN.

I agree.

Health and mentality wise, Wade's not getting any younger. He's already a 30 year old playing on 60 year old knees and he's already complacent as hell. He's just going to completely stop showing up if he gets another ring.

And financially, I don't see Riley being able to consistently field a championship team with so much salary tied up in the Big 3. Especially with the anti-super team provisions in this new CBA (more punitive luxury tax and such), Riley's either going to have to get REAL creative here, or he's going to have to deconstruct the Big 3.

They may get one or two chips more together, but this Heat team will not be one of the great dynasties. Plus, they'll still have to deal with the Thunder, who will still be young and even hungrier if they lose this series.

Top Bottom