• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

images

Wendy's girl is awesome.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Or everybody calling it a game after a first half where Mike Miller was carrying the Heat.

It's a 10 point lead. This game isn't over yet.

I have zero faith in OKC playing good enough team ball to beat Miami in full swag mode

KingGondo

Banned
If my picture of a cute as hell redhead offended you we will have problems
I'm 100% ok with this.

Also, you are by far the most level-headed and humble member of Heat-Age. Some of your brethren are showing their nasty side, doe.

It seems like just yesterday you were posting pics of sandy vaginas in response to my trolls of you, and now look at us. Ah, memories.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Do people realize how small little a 10 point lead is in basketball.
Its not just the score, there are LOT of things going wrong for OKC right now. 10 points is small blessing, not some coincidence.
I'm 100% ok with this.

Also, you are by far the most level-headed and humble member of Heat-Age. Some of your brethren are showing their nasty side, doe.

It seems like just yesterday you were posting pics of sandy vaginas in response to my trolls of you, and now look at us. Ah, memories.

pheeknicks has seen it all

so humble

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
The media is missing the big story right now... Eddy Curry is one half of basketball from finally obtaining that elusive NBA championship and silencing his critics.

Top Bottom