• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

MIMIC

Banned
God, you should see the highlights of the game here on Cleveland on the local news

Fake edit: LOL, they went to a commercial during the highlights.

abuC

Well after watching a full season of NBA including playoff games for the first time I can safely say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved watching the games, the ups and downs of the season, and finally to top it off Miami winning the championship.

And now the game's over I can finally go to bed, it's 5.30am and I have to be up in 3 hours, gifs will have to wait until later today or until someone else posts them, sorry.

There's always the Olympics!

And luckily for you, it'll be in your time zone.

goYns.jpg

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
This series turned on LeBron's obvious foul on Durant that went shockingly uncalled with 9 seconds left in G2 in Durant's house.

:jnc

Oh Skip...

He's just bitter that one of his favorite storylines is now crushed. He'll always get mileage out of Lebron, but he'll need to move on to something new now. Hope the Jets do well this year and that Tebow just fades away.

charsace

Sounds like you got inside info. Hook it up, man! What's the deal?
You gonna be hot when this stadium falls through. The rest of the league won't allow another team. Stern has said no to more teams. They were looking to get rid of teams and probably still are. The only chance of an expansion team is an NBA team in europe. Right now starting a new team in a state that had a team and didn't care about them is probably not an appealing prospect.

You're going way too far with these criticisms man. They were 3 wins away from winning a title. Their front court needs to improve a lot on offense and as a team they need to toughen up a bit, but past that they are set to dominate for years to come. The future is blaring bright in OKC.

Everything I said is true. They probably won't be able to resign Ibaka and Harden so they're without one piece there. Not to mention that the Heat are going to waltz into the Finals year after year unless one of the big three suffers a serious injury.

cdyhybrid

You gonna be hot when this stadium falls through. The rest of the league won't allow another team. Stern has said no to more teams. They were looking to get rid of teams and probably still are. The only chance of an expansion team is an NBA team in europe. Right now starting a new team in a state that had a team and didn't care about them is probably not an appealing prospect.

They aren't building it to get an expansion team.

He's just bitter that one of his favorite storylines is now crushed. He'll always get mileage out of Lebron, but he'll need to move on to something new now. Hope the Jets do well this year and that Tebow just fades away.

I hope the Jets do well with Tebow starting. I love all the meltdowns he causes.

TylerD

Great ride but a disappointing end. We will be back, hopefully stronger and smarter.

No basketball anxiety for a few months will be nice.

I guarantee the Bobcats won't win the title next year.

Heck yeah man, I'm glad you're rooting for us. Number One baby!
In the 2013 NBA draft
Everything I said is true. They probably won't be able to resign Ibaka and Harden so they're without one piece there. Not to mention that the Heat are going to waltz into the Finals year after year unless one of the big three suffers a serious injury.

They've got Harden and Ibaka on contract for another year, and after their performance in the finals this year they will have to dominate next year to command the kind of money that would make it impossible for OKC to resign them. Also I doubt Harden is in a hurry to be responsible for carrying a team, he's happy where he's at.

Nameless

Someone set Durant up to fail by having his mother waiting on him BEFORE he got to the lockeroom. Nothing KD could do to stop those tears.

Congrats Heat Nation, that was great to watch. Congrats MiamiWesker!

Fuck I love Dwayne Wade, so happy for the guy. Lebron and BOSH too. I'll always root for Bosh.

charsace

They aren't building it to get an expansion team.

I hope the Jets do well with Tebow starting. I love all the meltdowns he causes.

They can't be building it for a team to move there because no one will. They would move a 3rd team into NYC before they move a team back to Seattle.

They can't be building it for a team to move there because no one will. They would move a 3rd team into NYC before they move a team back to Seattle.

I agree, Sacramento coming through (which is still probably the best hope) and Stern's unexplainable love of NOLA basically doomed Seattle from getting another NBA team in the near future.

cdyhybrid

You're delusional if you actually believe that. Well, that and all the rest of your posts.

The second team in NYC already gets zero shine. A third would get one line in the paper for the final score and nothing else.

The M.O.B

New avy, couldn't find any high quality ones so this ghetto one will have to do for now.

I had my old avy since they all came together, only appropriate I replace it when they accomplish what they set out to do.

I dislike the fact that the Heat are the champs to be honest, but they did play really well and won it like a true team, which was nice to see. So congrats to them and their fans. Too bad OKC played the exact opposite of how they played against the Spurs. I'm sure they had much more fight in them, I'm still not sure I understand what happened to them.

Gigglepoo

LeBron winning was inevitable, which is why it was so fun rooting against him. Durant? Not even close. He's not a complete player. I don't think he'll be the best player on a title team. We'll see. At least he's fun to watch.

cashman

Banned
Durant needs to spend the next few summers working out with Dirk. He'll be fucking unstoppable if he can master that midrange fadeaway that dirk has.

Top Bottom