• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

DJ88

This shit is over. What can you fucking do when your D is letting them score on every fucking possession for the whole 4th.

Dwayne Wade is garbage. There's no way he's in Miami next season if they lose this series. How many ill advised jump shots did he chuck up in the second half?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Miami is just outmatched. I expect next game to be a blowout now that the thunder shook their nerves off.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
We need to turn this series into Riley's old thug ball cause our offense can't sustain this. Wade's shot selection was putrid tonight.

Sunhi, please gif Spo when he made that skewed face and then said 'NOPE'

untitled-10x3mdm.gif

This thread has been hilarious.

Meltdowns on both sides.

Watching with DY from the loserbro VIP room.

Dwayne Wade is garbage. There's no way he's in Miami next season if they lose this series. How many ill advised jump shots did he chuck up in the second half?

Eh, it's one game, brah.

Still sticking to MIA in 6?

Basically things went downhill for the Heat when the role-players cooled down and 4th quarter Lebron showed up. And then Wade never got anything going consistently the entire game.

Top Bottom