• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

DJ88

I just can't believe Wade has turned into a complete non factor. Perfect timing this year for him to shit the bed just when James starts to play better than ever.

Nameless

Dwayne Wade is garbage. There's no way he's in Miami next season if they lose this series. How many ill advised jump shots did he chuck up in the second half?

Wade is fucking garbage OMFG.

wade you suck lol

Wade, lol!

Wade dont give a fuck.

I just can't believe Wade has turned to a complete non factor. Perfect timing this year for him to shit the bed just when James starts to play better than ever.

WadeTantrum.gif

Thunder are just too deep for the Heat. Durant and Westbrook do all the work but it's because they have other guys that can be legit threats. Nobody outside of Bron (and Wade sometimes) scares you on the Heat.

We had some pretty good nights from Battier and Chalmers but Wade pretty much fucked everything up

Seriously....Wade plays horrendously and everyone is going to microscope KD vs LBJ's quarter when LBJ could have scored as much if Wade didn't fucking waste possessions

Puddles

Banned
This is absolutely glorious.

3 to go. Fuck the Heat. It would have been better if the Heat weren't in the Finals to begin with (hack sports analysts will still credit him for "leading" teams to the Finals three times), but at the very least, he won't get a title.

PBY

Banned
We had some pretty good nights from Battier and Chalmers but Wade pretty much fucked everything up

Seriously....Wade plays horrendously and everyone is going to microscope KD vs LBJ's quarter when LBJ could have scored as much if Wade didn't fucking waste possessions

Lebron didn't lose us the game. He didn't go ham and beast like KD, but it wasnt a "OHNO4THQUARTER" performance. He was fine- Wade on the other hand... jesus, with the inefficiency

sooooooooo guud!

Durant the true MVP.

I'm feeling really good about this series. The game was close going into the 4th and then Durant and co. blew it wide open. In a close game, Durant just looks so much more confident than Lebron. And Wade has been a mess lately and doesn't seem able to go into God mode for a full quarter since the Indiana series.

If OKC wins the next game, they got the series easily.

Praise Be Durantity!

dRUb2.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Lebron -11
Wade -6

Bestbrook +15
Sefolosha +14
Durant +15
Collison +13

I think I figured out your lineup

It probably wasn't a good idea to sign a PF that doesn't like to play in the paint. Why are Bosh and Dwayne Wade the same player? You know, players that chuck up jump shots and can't rebound?

Wade could take a dump in the middle of the court (you could argue he kinda did that tonight) and it will never be his fault to some. Not completely.

Tomorrow, on BSPN you will hear nothing but "wh-whats wrong with lebron?" stories. It's the problem with the way certain stars are covered. It's the same shit with Tiger.

It comes with the territory bro.

Canuck76

Banned
Screw the Thunder once again.

Great offense beats great defense. Especially when the refs are on your side.

Great atmosphere. Celebrating like they stole this team

Thank God this is a lockout season and will have an asterisk so that the Thunder never won an actual title.

I just can't watch this crap.

Westbrook carried the team for 3 quarters. Durant was licking his chops in the 4th. Wade and Bosh were climbing on top Lebron's shoulder all game. I won't hate on Lebron too much for this game. His team was ass, except for old man Battier.

BobLoblaw

Banned
Chances Wade gets the pink slip in the offseason because of his inconsistency in the playoffs? 70%. He's just become a liability, especially with that contract. Heat could get two very decent guys (one starter, one role player) to replace him easily.

Ripclawe

Banned
Anyone who blames Lebron is an idiot, this is all on Wade and him jacking him jumpers and playing like shit.

oh and mike miller needs to go now

Chances Wade gets the pink slip in the offseason because of his inconsistency in the playoffs? 70%. He's just become a liability, especially with that contract. Heat could get two very decent guys (one starter, one role player) to replace him easily.

after this game, 80%. There is nothing left.

It is very, very obvious that they're going to get Nash in the off season, amnesty Miller, and trade Wade.

Gigglepoo

Who would trade for him?

linsivvi

sooooooooo guud!

Durant the true MVP.

I'm feeling really good about this series. The game was close going into the 4th and then Durant and co. blew it wide open. In a close game, Durant just looks so much more confident than Lebron. And Wade has been a mess lately and doesn't seem able to go into God mode for a full quarter since the Indiana series.

If OKC wins the next game, they got the series easily.

Praise Be Durantity!

Yep. I've been right about this team since the Lakers series. This is Durant's year. You can see it from his demeanor during the playoffs.

It's the look of a champion.

Screw the Thunder once again.

Great offense beats great defense. Especially when the refs are on your side.

Great atmosphere. Celebrating like they stole this team

Thank God this is a lockout season and will have an asterisk so that the Thunder never won an actual title.

I just can't watch this crap.

Because they didn't play great defense against the Heat in the 2nd half, am I right?

And they've been playing quality basketball the entire playoffs, not that Eastern conference shameball.

Butt hurt Heat fan #32715.

Top Bottom