• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
dmr5c.jpg

U9WZF.jpg

kruEi.jpg
kruEi.jpg
kruEi.jpg

Mrbob

Westbrook had to get one assist for the game.

ClovingSteam, you've run out of time for this game on your prediction!

Is Wade hitting that Tmac/Vince/AI stage of his career where he jumps the shark? 2 guards rarely last long maybe it's his time. He's gonna be toast when he's Kobe's age.

PBY

Banned
Basically things went downhill for the Heat when the role-players cooled down and 4th quarter Lebron showed up. And then Wade never got anything going consistently the entire game.

4th quarter lebron is being way overstated. It was our d, and wade being horrific. Lebron didn't do enough for us to win, but he didn't lose us the game.

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
That clinches it: Kevin Durant is definitely better than LeBron. Durant alone might be too much for the Heat. Tonite, he was just too good

Stylin.

Oh well, remember the Heat won game 1 last year so this means little...still I wouldn't like to see this collapse right out the gates. Bron also still has the Finals 4th quarter monkey on his shoulder.

It's funny that I was just talking about Lebron getting shit on unfairly with my brother. He was so mad that dudes take shots at him and then his phone cuts off as soon as Durant goes apeshit.....crazy.

ElRenoRaven

WOOHOO!!!

Now I can celebrate. Good game without a doubt. Glad to see our guys shake it off and come back to win. We can't get cocky though.

Thunder are just too deep for the Heat. Durant and Westbrook do all the work but it's because they have other guys that can be legit threats. Nobody outside of Bron (and Wade sometimes) scares you on the Heat.

Top Bottom