• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Another Lebron Choke?

8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif

Ripclawe

Banned
this second half has everything i loathe about the heat on display . piss poor coaching and no set playcalling and shit defense

Wade has been the bigger problem for Miami, no? Let's be fair. Lebron has been aggressive and made plays.

Sure, but Lebron's shooting has been dreadful this quarter. Durant is hitting his shots, Lebron isn't.

But yes, in general Wade needs to somehow become more consistent. But I was strictly comparing Durant and Lebron.

Sure, but Lebron's shooting has been dreadful this quarter. Durant is hitting his shots, Lebron isn't.

But yes, in general Wade needs to somehow become more consistent. But I was strictly comparing Durant and Lebron.

I said that before Lebron's last 2 or 3 misses, lol! But durant has become a MAN in these playoffs in the 4th. I'd be afraid of him as a defender.

Harden has barely played here, running with Thabo cuz of his D. But this game ain't over yet. Just 8.

Let's see how Thunder's end of game offense runs, here. Westbrook missed his type of shot just now.

OKC should be very concerned about Westbrook in these last few minutes. That Durant miss seemingly made Westbrook decide to make himself the first option from here on out.

Puddles

Banned
You do realize there is like 2.5 minutes left, right? This shit isnt over by a long shot. Thunder gettting cocky amd taking bad shotss.

Lakers blew this exact lead against the Thunder with almost exactly the same amount of time left. It's so very fucking possible.

Hopefully, Westbrook doesn't take Kobe-esque iso shots.

Top Bottom