• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

PBY

Banned
So pissed right now. I have to wait two days, two days of feeling this shit.

OMG are you guys on sportscenter, that girl mocking Riley.

I really don't know how to feel about this game... gonna take a minute to process. Not mad at Lebron at all, mostly pissed at Wade. Not much you can do against what KD did at the end there.

We had some pretty good nights from Battier and Chalmers but Wade pretty much fucked everything up

Seriously....Wade plays horrendously and everyone is going to microscope KD vs LBJ's quarter when LBJ could have scored as much if Wade didn't fucking waste possessions

Bosh didn't do shit either. Lebron, Battier, and Chalmers showed up. Battier didn't have anything left in the 2nd half, but that was supposed to be when Wade/Bosh showed up.

I predict Bosh starts next game. Ridiculous he came off the bench, tonight.

Cloudy

Banned
Miami has no chance if Bron doesn't guard Durant. I know they need his energy for scoring but Durant and Westbrook both can't be getting 30. Man up, Bron

PS: Wade is so exposed without superstar calls. Dude is an embarassment

gncER.jpg

So pissed right now. I have to wait two days, two days of feeling this shit.

OMG are you guys on sportscenter, that girl mocking Riley.

I'm not watching any of that shit tonight or tomorrow. No Jim Rome tomorrow either. Losing game one isn't such a big deal, but laying down in the second half and especially the fourth is.

Adjustments need to be made, and Battier better not ever be within 5 feet of Durant during the 4th quarter again.

And can Battier get some offensive help, guys? He can't do it alone.

Heat in 7.

If I'm a coach I never, ever, ever want to see my team get a double digit lead against OKC. Ever. They play better basketball when they're getting their asses kicked.

Canuck76

Banned
God I'm just so pissed it ended up like this. The two biggest flopping and cheap teams in the NBA trading ft's.

It's almost unwatchable. No offense besides pure Iso's and transition and some basic pick and roll.

God spare me the day Scotty is untouchable because he has a ring.

Spare me the day.

If I'm a coach I never, ever, ever want to see my team get a double digit lead against OKC. Ever. They play better basketball when they're getting their asses kicked.

Pretty much, once the lead hit 11 everyone started jacking up long jumpers

dumb fucks don't realize that constant attacking is what gets the lead ballooned more

SamuraiX-

Dude, if the same shit happens this year as last year, LeBron might mentally collapse.

Let's see if the Heat can bounce back on Thursday.

It'll be ok.

Cuz the next day we all gotta wake up to the same lives and same problems we'll always have something something something assclown.

I really want to know what goes on in film room when they see Wade taking at least 10 ill advised shots a game.

Wanna feel more depressed?

Harden was a non-factor tonight.

So was Ibaka.

And Battier was in 3 point God Mode.

Wade and Bosh weren't that on

I'm sure harden will be better. but we have to slow KD and YNB down or else. like I said we'll see in game 2 what happens

God I'm just so pissed it ended up like this. The two biggest flopping and cheap teams in the NBA trading ft's.

It's almost unwatchable. No offense besides pure Iso's and transition and some basic pick and roll.

Spare me the day.

What are you talking about? The game had less FTs than usual...and over half the baskets were assisted.

Ripclawe

Banned
Pretty much, once the lead hit 11 everyone started jacking up long jumpers

dumb fucks don't realize that constant attacking is what gets the lead ballooned more

That third quarter just pissed me off. jumper jumper jumper but no attacking the basket.

and how many fricking points did the thunder get off of wade missed jumpers?

dabig2

Damn, I'm completely jealous of the Thunder right now. They not only have depth, but they also have the starpower to go with it. Durant, WestBrook, and Harden (who will have better games in the future I'm sure) are just too good. Adding role players like Sefolosha and Collison is insane.

Durant is also the best player on the court when it comes to 4th Qs and crunchtime. Shit is unfair. I hope the salary cap hits them just as hard as it will hit the Bulls in the immediate future /salty

With that said, I hope they win it all this year.

Spare me the day.

It is disappointing. When OKC got behind I looked at my roommate and said they'd shoot their way to the lead on the free throw line in the third quarter. It's like clockwork.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning

Spare me the day.

what game did you watch? that sounds horrible.

OKC is gonna sweep.

Bosh can't rotate worth shit.
Haslem plays D with his hands not his feet.
LeBron can't shoot.
Wade doesn't care.
Miller is a wate of space.
Mario is so green you'd think he was Luigi.
Battier is respectable but not enough.

Anyone I forgot probably sucks too.

Top Bottom