• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Canuck76

Banned
hahahaha i called it on irc about 3 hours ago.

It's awesome that this is starting up again.

in 2 years when he's on a new team do we write this off as a horrible team with no help, again?

IT STARTS AGAIN

NOT ENOUGH HELP

HE CAN'T DO IT

WE NEED 4 ALL STARS. 5.

3 JUST CAN'T DO IT.

Branduil

He almost pulled it off
neik.jpg

You'd think he'd be able to afford a tailor.

giri

Wade and Bron are great on defense, and they do work well on offense when they post up and use each other in screens. It works when they don't play hero fucking ball.

Where' their "everything towards the hoop" offense they had at the start of the year? they seem to have gone away from that lot in the play offs.

No one is saying Lebron played bad. Very good game overall actually. I've been talking strictly about the 4th quarter. Lebron essentially went 1-5 when the game mattered while Durant was torching Miami in the 4th. Lebron didn't lose them the game, but he didn't win it either when he was perfectly capable. The game was basically tied going into the 4th. Durant playing well opened things up for Westbrook and others. Lebron never picked it up enough to open things up for the others in the 4th.

My point stands.

Your point is bullshit.

Look at the PBP.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=320612025&period=4

Lebron missed some jumpers but he still mad very timely buckets. His last FG and FT cut the game to two possessions. The difference was OKC kept scoring, the dagger being the Collison dunk with the missed Bosh three.

linsivvi

Game 1 means shit. Remember that Dallas lost game 1 last year. I'm not talkin shit because the Heat are gonna come back and win the series.

Your reverse Konex shit doesn't work because 1) you ain't Konex and 2) you aren't consistent enough.

You could take a page from Branduil and at least sport a Heat avatar.

Ramblin

Banned
Ignore list here you go. You ain't even a triple L.

I'm honoured. I'm sure I'm joining an esteemed list of individuals. I'd like to thank my parents without whom none of this would be possible. I'd also like to thank Magic Johnson who taught me how to get under the skin of people who have no problem criticizing but can't stand to be called out.

I'm honoured. I'm sure I'm joining an esteemed list of individuals. I'd like to thank my parents without whom none of this would be possible. I'd also like to thank Magic Johnson who taught me how to get under the skin of people who have no problem criticizing but can't stand to be called out.

do you have down's syndrome

srs question

Reporters ask such stupid questions.

"OKC Scored 56 points in the paints. HOW DO YOU STOP THAT."

Like Lebron is going to tell OKC how they plan on adjusting to defend them. lol.

WTF is this graphic supposed to prove? Everybody in the thread seems to agree that this was a decent game from Lebron, yet you still come in here to post non-nonsensical rants because of whatever crackhead like obsession you have with this guy. It was the same thing when your junkie ass was going on about vindication or whatever before G6 ECF.

You are fucking weird.

It's supposed to prove he didn't show up in the 4th quarter of a finals game for the zillionth time.

And it does.

"Some nights I'll have a big night scoring, other nights I'll have a big night doing something else."

What the fuck else do you do Wade? You're a volume scorer who can't seem to score.

Top Bottom