• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

giri

They should let us ask the questions.

Lebron, why are you wearing glass's frames when you don't need glasses and they don't go with your face or fashion at all?

Wade, how is your time off? Are you planning on coming back from vacation before game 5?

Bosh, What is your favorite dinosaur?

600442_10150905758819213_161843572_n.jpg

LOL

What will cowherd say tommorrow?

"Folks, have some perspective. The Heat are a great team and this is one game. This is gonna be a long series. Mr. Over Reaction Guy is right here to say, 'Hey Colin, what about LeBron choking in the 4th?' Well I'm here to tell you, LeBron was great last night...he had a decent 4th quarter and Wade and Bosh were mediocre...eh...we'll see what happens on Thursday."

Canuck76

Banned
What will cowherd say tommorrow?

Honestly out of all the talking heads i hate cowherd the most. Dude just acts like the most smug punk on that network and hosts the dumbest show.

He tries to be Jeff Winger from Community but nobody told him that show isn't real

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Honestly out of all the talking heads i hate cowherd the most. Dude just acts like the most smug punk on that network and hosts the dumbest show.

He tries to be Jeff Winger from Community but nobody told him that show isn't real
Today, he said Jordan couldn't do shit until he got help, and his examples of help were Pippen, Rodman, and Kukoc. Two of those guys weren't even there for the Bulls' first three-peat. I think the guy starting watching in 95.

"Folks, have some perspective. The Heat are a great team and this is one game. This is gonna be a long series. Mr. Over Reaction Guy is right here to say, 'Hey Colin, what about LeBron choking in the 4th?' Well I'm here to tell you, LeBron was great last night...he had a decent 4th quarter and Wade and Bosh were mediocre...eh...we'll see what happens on Thursday."

"People are so quick to react. We see it in finance, sports, politics. Its those who have perspective and are level headed who are the most successful. Perspective people. Perspective. "

Mxrz

I wonder if Bosh is enjoying Wade's collapse on some level. He was dogged all last year with the 'big 2' stuff, and now he's the least shitty of the LeBrons.

If OKC wins the title this year, I think the next few years are going to be pretty uncompetitive, not sure any of the title contenders other than OKC are improving.

Canuck76

Banned
Seriously though is it that easy for Russ to get chicks in OKC that he can dress like a 12 year old at a jewish community center in 1983?

That's really the only thing that i can even try to associate with that wardrobe.

It's not so much that Lebron lost them the game. But it's just hilariously funny that he seems to be completely incapable of putting his team on his shoulders in the 4th like Durant just did (btw, in Durant's first ever Finals game).

The game was basically even going into the 4th. One superstar took on the challenge and succeeded, the other one didn't - the one who is the supposed league MVP.

No one is calling Wade the league MVP right now. But yes, the reason you guys lost the game is bigger than Lebron's forgettable 4th quarter. It's just it doesn't bode well for you that Lebron hasn't got the 4th quarter monkey off his back. You have to be capable of winning close games, not just front-running in blow outs.

Lebron was their best player in the fourth quarter by far. He didn't have a great fourth quarter, but the rest of his team monumentally shit the bed.

Vyer

I don't know that there wasn't a single Heat player that didn't play like shit in that second half. LeBron made an effort, but he didn't have it tonight. None of them did.

Thunder defense and Durant were awesome in the second half.

Really, if anyone is damaging that Heat team the most right now, it's Wade.

I read this in his annoying fucking voice

giri

If OKC wins the title this year, I think the next few years are going to be pretty uncompetitive, not sure any of the title contenders other than OKC are improving.

Yeah, it would come down to injuries basically.

And of course, salary management.

But if you're winning chips, you can cough up money, no?

That said, the grizz have improvement left, and a few years before they've peaked.

And you won't really know how good the wolves are until rubio plays a full season.

Seriously though is it that easy for Russ to get chicks in OKC that he can dress like a 12 year old at a jewish community center in 1983?

That's really the only thing that i can even try to associate with that wardrobe.

He makes millions of dollars, is young, and a professional athlete.

He's not sitting at home for girls to call him up and scam him.

Top Bottom