• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
He also has no assists (or I don't recall, anyway).

Plus, I watched those games. Westbrook wasn't ruining many possessions. This was his worst quarter of the playoffs. What does it prove. I've said numerous times he's jekyll and hyde.

Is this a joke? Westbrook damn near lost every single game for OKC against SAS. It was Harden and Durant putting in work late to make that work.

Is this a joke? Westbrook damn near lost every single game for OKC against SAS. It was Harden and Durant putting in work late to make that work.

Did you watch the Laker series? It was Westbrook.

Last game Westbrook was huge late.

As he was against the Spurs in a couple of those late games.

edit: Harden was 7/17 for 19 with 4 TOs in one of the Sprs losses.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He also has no assists (or I don't recall, anyway).

Plus, I watched those games. Westbrook wasn't ruining many possessions. This was his worst quarter of the playoffs. What does it prove. I've said numerous times he's jekyll and hyde.

Its not his worth quarter of the playoffs either...

Its only so noticeable because of the scoreboard at the moment.

But again, arguing that he's kept his TOs down is just mindblowing. If you look at this game, you can actually see him give the ball away. Just hand it to the opposing team. But he has no turnovers to show for it. Why? because its not a TO if the ball hits the rim or if he screws his teammates into taking a bad shot for him.

There is no number for being a dumbass.

reilo

Did you watch the Laker series? It was Westbrook.

Last game Westbrook was huge late.

As he was against the Spurs in a couple of those late games.

edit: Harden was 7/17 for 19 with 4 TOs in one of the Sprs losses.

7/17 with 4 TOs was a GOOD game for YNB against SAS.

Do you base every single basketball argument you have from the perspective of what happens when the Lakers play?

Its not his worth quarter of the playoffs either...

Its only so noticeable because of the scoreboard at the moment.

But again, arguing that he's kept his TOs down is just mindblowing. If you look at this game, you can actually see him give the ball away. Just hand it to the opposing team. But he has no turnovers to show for it. Why? because its not a TO if the ball hits the rim or if he screws his teammates into taking a bad shot for him.

There is no number for being a dumbass.

So your argument is that Westbrook is terrible and OKC is winning despite him all 13 wins?

7/17 with 4 TOs was a GOOD game for YNB against SAS.

Do you base every single basketball argument you have from the perspective of what happens when the Lakers play?

27-11-8 closeout on Spurs with only 2 TOs. 25 points on 9/17 in another.

Do you just like making shit up?

reilo

So your argument is that Westbrook is terrible and OKC is winning despite him all 13 wins?

Tell me, how has Fisher played the last few years? Lakers won 2 rings with him as the starting PG in the past 5 years, and 3 Finals appearances.

That means that Fisher played well every single game, right?

Top Bottom