• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

tumblr_lm1bjtnAbR1qf0x9oo1_500.jpg

YNB hasn't had two good consecutive games since the Lakers series.

That's better than the shit-show YNB has been putting on for whole series.

I agree Wade has been better than YNB. But, uh, they also have harden and Ibaka. Miami had no one else for a while. OKC made the finals cuz of the entire team. Of course, Wade SHOULD be better than YNB.

Just Wade has played below his norm. Which is why people say he isn't playing well. People compare players to themselves when they say these things.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
No, I'm saying scoring and FG% isn't the only measure by which we measure a player. OKC's offense has been better in the playoffs than during the regular season (and they were #2 during the season). And the reason is because of lower TOs. And Westbrook cut down his TOs big time. That matters. Even wasted possessions have a higher OREB possibility than TOs.

Reilo wondered how OKC is here with Westbrook playing as he has. but the truth is, he hasn't been bad all playoffs or most of it. He's had bad games, and worse than during the season, but he hasn't been a bad player. That's just dumb.

But his 1st half this game is god awful.
Are you even reading what I'm saying?

Westbrook has no turnovers.

Westbrook has given away or ruined nearly 10 possessions in the first quarter alone.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Lebron work on your post game!

Why? I interview like a beast!

Are you even reading what I'm saying?

Westbrook has no turnovers.

Westbrook has given away or ruined nearly 10 possessions in the first quarter alone.

He also has no assists (or I don't recall, anyway).

Plus, I watched those games. Westbrook wasn't ruining many possessions. This was his worst quarter of the playoffs. What does it prove. I've said numerous times he's jekyll and hyde.

Top Bottom