• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wade in the playoffs:

23/5/4 46.5FG%

But of course, he's playing like garbage according to everyone, but Westbrook is playing "well".

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He's been terrible in this game. Is anyone arguing otherwise?

harden only one who showed up so far.

That's not even what I'm stating.

You try and base an argument on turnovers and assists as if its a pure way to assess efficiency with the ball and Westbrook has played terrible this game. He's given away at least 7 possessions this quarter alone but he doesn't have a single turnover. Not one.

Its a broken stat.

Wade in the playoffs:

23/5/4 46.5FG%

But of course, he's playing like garbage according to everyone, but Westbrook is playing "well".

Wade hasn't hit those numbers in combo since game 2 vs Boston.

moreso, Wade has been having bad halves. Like, extremely bad halves.

Sanjuro

I dont get the hate for the new Spider-Man, looks better than the older ones.

epGiV.gif

That's not even what I'm stating.

You try and base an argument on turnovers and assists as if its a pure way to assess efficiency with the ball and Westbrook has played terrible this game. He's given away at least 7 possessions this quarter alone but he doesn't have a single turnover. Not one.

Its a broken stat.

No, I'm saying scoring and FG% isn't the only measure by which we measure a player. OKC's offense has been better in the playoffs than during the regular season (and they were #2 during the season). And the reason is because of lower TOs. And Westbrook cut down his TOs big time. That matters. Even wasted possessions have a higher OREB possibility than TOs.

Reilo wondered how OKC is here with Westbrook playing as he has. but the truth is, he hasn't been bad all playoffs or most of it. He's had bad games, and worse than during the season, but he hasn't been a bad player. That's just dumb.

But his 1st half this game is god awful.

Top Bottom