• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
In my opinion, I think it's pretty clear that Lebron has reached his maximum potential as a player. The only step to his level he can add is to not be a fucking headcase in the playoffs.

giri

Here's a few things for you, those who are considering this trade realistically.

LBJ and Bosh for Dwight & Ryno basically means you've just added spolestra and wade to the current magic team. a very Meh move. I doubt Miami would bite on that.

Dwight has said he doesn't want to go to someone elses team. He wants to be, The Man. Its why he refuses to go to Chicago. He might very well block that Miami trade by just saying he won't re-sign with the Heat, and then it's dead in the water.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
In my opinion, I think it's pretty clear that Lebron has reached his maximum potential as a player. The only step to his level he can add is to not be a fucking headcase in the playoffs.

You can't teach Alpha

Vahagn

You don't think LeBron is in his prime right now?

This...plus most NBA players hit their prime at 27-29. If Bron is a one man show on the Magic...I shudder to think how ridiculous his stats would be. Like Kobe scoring 35 once Shaq got out of the way...Lebron could probably average 33-8-8 on 52% shooting...

And still choke in the playoffs

SamuraiX-

Griffin glared at the Hornets' bench following the foul.

"Yeah, I walked back because they stood up like it was going to be something," Griffin said. "There was nothing, man, and you can publish that."

lmfao

Settin league records for bitchmadeness.

Canuck76

Banned
Just won tix for Hornets/Wolves. Excited but at the same time a little disappointed it's not the clips so i can see Griffin taken down a peg again

reilo

@WallaceNBA_ESPN said:
Broussard reporting, via a source, that LeBron may have dislocated a finger on non-shooting hand in Monday loss ...

Triple U

Banned

Not really. As ugly and as uncordinated as it may be lebron's post game has improved alot from his Cleveland years and its mostly one offseason of work. If dude learns how to create a seal properly I don't know who the fuck is supposed to stop him.

reilo

Not really. As ugly and as uncordinated as it may be lebron's post game has improved alot from his Cleveland years and its mostly one offseason of work. If dude learns how to create a seal properly I don't know who the fuck is supposed to stop him.

We have been saying that shit for 5 years now. Freethrows, post-play, consistent jumpshot, footwork... He's been in the league for 9 seasons already.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
We have been saying that shit for 5 years now. Freethrows, post-play, consistent jumpshot, footwork... He's been in the league for 9 seasons already.

Yeah, its like saying "if Rondo just learned how to shoot" or "if Kwame just had hands"

Jeff-DSA

I've been to literally hundreds of NBA games, and they're always pretty exciting to attend. Lots of great atmosphere and energy. This is the first year in 20 that my family hasn't had season tickets, however. Felt weird for a while.

giri

I've been to literally hundreds of NBA games, and they're always pretty exciting to attend. Lots of great atmosphere and energy. This is the first year in 20 that my family hasn't had season tickets, however. Felt weird for a while.

How much do the season tickets cost?

I imagine a fair bit?

Los Angeles Clippers coach Vinny Del Negro received a vote of confidence from Clippers owner Donald Sterling and general manager Neil Olshey this week and appears safe to finish the season as the team's coach after reportedly being on the hot seat last week.

Not like dis mang, not like dis...

:(

giga

547558256.gif
Guy in the back with the hat made this gif. Not a drop of beer spilled.

eHh6z.gif

Triple U

Banned
Everything you just listed has improved alot over the years. Idk wat youre going on about but dont make me have to tske up for Bron again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom