• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPREME1

Banned
BBall Bros...

I'm gonna be a daddy. :D

A home preg test came back positive a couple weeks back, so she went to the doctor for a blood test the following day. That confirmed it.

Fast forward to today, we went in for an ultrasound... and I saw the heart beating on the monitor. That made it all so real. We're so very hopeful it'll all go well, but we don't want to get head ahead of ourselves since it's so early.

My life is changing bros...

So would each one of you share with me a single piece of wisdom? Something I can use or pass along to this child one day. I'd appreciate it.

The next great Laker is taking shape.
Believe.

Last year I went to a Laker game in the nosebleeds, my friend who took me for my bday. We snuck down to some much closer seats and luckily whoever seats they were never showed up. The only empty seats in the place, it was great.

giri

BBall Bros...

A home preg test came back positive a couple weeks back, so she went to the doctor for a blood test the following day. That confirmed it.

Fast forward to today, we went in for an ultrasound... and I saw the heart beating on the monitor. That made it all so real. We're so very hopeful it'll all go well, but we don't want to get head ahead of ourselves since it's so early.

So would each one of you share with me a single piece of wisdom? Something I can use or pass along to this child one day. I'd appreciate it.

Believe.

Steve Nash is a great Human Being.

Mothman91

BBall Bros...

Believe.

Congrats bro. I'm not a daddy myself, but a uncle. I love the kid to death!!

BBall Bros...

Believe.
Always tell him/her to give their 110% for the gipper.

grats btw

Redux

Banned
Is this Devo character untouchable on here? I mean shit. Windowlurker will be missed by Neo-Cavs.

And congrats SUPREME.

Canuck76

Banned
To Supreme

Never get high from you own supply.

Seriously? What's right is not always popular. What's popular is not always right. There's some truth right there

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
BBall Bros...

Believe.
Congrats, man.

My words of wisdom that I impart to you are thus: Don't use baby talk, it stunts learning development. Lay your child on there backs when resting/sleeping, not on their stomachs. Always wipe your kid front to back.

If the Heat don't win this year and Bron under-performs/chokes/quits what have you...How tempted do you think Riley is to trade LBJ for Dwight?

If I was him, I'd do it in a heartbeat and so would Orlando. And it would honestly forever cement Lebron's legacy as a failure and under-achiever.

I've been advocating that trade since the beginning of the year. I think it makes a lot of sense for both teams.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
BBall Bros...

Believe.

Congrats sir.

giri

I've been advocating that trade since the beginning of the year. I think it makes a lot of sense for both teams.

I'm not sure it makes a LOT of sense. It's as much a move for a moves sake.

I love dwight, and he would benefit a lot by playing alongside a real PF for a change in Bosh. But it's still bit of a mix-mash in terms of pieces. Though probably a better combo than the existing 3.

They would still have no one to give Dwight an entry pass.

The M.O.B

Congrats Supreme!

Smh at some of the over-reaction from Heat fans. I mean its not like they had this same slump happen after last years all star break.

If Spo is a halfway decent coach, let these guys rest a game or two and get their body's straight. I would hate if Spo feels pressured and tries experimenting in this short season. Oh and punch Cole and tell him to watch other small guards and see how they play.

exarkun

for Supreme:

Remember, all space on a grill is not created equal.

He'll be cookin with the best of them soon enough!

#Based.

Shadow780

BBall Bros...

Believe.

Congrats bro.

Barrage

Who makes All NBA First Team this year?

CP3/Kobe/Durant/LBJ/Howard

Westbrook/Wade/Love/LMA/Bynum

Nash/Harden/Gay/Gortat/Gasol.

I would have Joe Johnson in there instead of Harden.

Griffin in instead of Gortat (who you're massively overrating).

And Josh Smith (who has been incredible since being snubbed for the All-Star game, and great before) instead of Worst Gasol.

thekad

Banned
1332850485d70e2d4f3d.jpg

so humble

I would have Joe Johnson in there instead of Harden.

Griffin in instead of Gortat (who you're massively overrating).

And Josh Smith (who has been incredible since being snubbed for the All-Star game, and great before) instead of Worst Gasol.

It's Marc Gasol. You can take Gasol out and put in Josh Smith and put Blake in there too. James Harden is having a way better year than Joe Johnson.

giri

Who makes All NBA First Team this year?

CP3/Kobe/Durant/LBJ/Howard

Westbrook/Wade/Love/LMA/Bynum

Nash/Harden/Gay/Gortat/Gasol.

Lol CP3

lol westbrook.

Tony Parker, Derrick Rose, Steve Nash are all playing better than both those guys. (Seriously, TP might be playing as the best PG in the NBA this season. Phenomenal season from him.)

Lol CP3

lol westbrook.

Tony Parker, Derrick Rose, Steve Nash are all playing better than both those guys. (Seriously, TP might be playing as the best PG in the NBA this season. Phenomenal season from him.)

Rose has been injured too much this year. And TP's break out year is on par with CP3's numbers. CP3 is shooting better from the field, FT line, and from 3. He also racks up more steals. The Clippers will completely collapse without CP3 in the lineup.

giri

Rose has been injured too much this year. And TP's break out year is on par with CP3's numbers. CP3 is shooting better from the field, FT line, and from 3. He also racks up more steals.

Yeah, again with the stats. Thats fantastic.

Try watching TP this year. He's out played just about everybody. He's been the spearhead that is getting the spurs a lot of these wins. Seriously I cant think of a PG playing better than him in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom