• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkaz01

This shit is like being traded from LA to minnesota and then to charlotte.

Next they will tell us to go post at RealGM and we will be in the d-league.

Man we are living right next to JoJo the crack ho and a house with plastic windows...the g the h the e the t the t the o....

I gone for one day and we moved again....who did it? Dy? Duki? or Brandi??

O:)

Pkaz01

Man we are living right next to JoJo the crack ho and a house with plastic windows...the g the h the e the t the t the o....

I gone for one day and we moved again....who did it? Dy? Duki? or Brandi??

O:)

I blame Konex for finding the YNB version of the rajon rondo girl.

h3ro

So, just a heads up for those who view the forum via their phone during the day: this subforum isn't visible on the mobile app site. Only way to get to the thread right now is via Subscriptions.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
My body can't handle this

2 communities at the top
1 community at the bottom
0 fucks given about us

:(

NBA GAF got injected with poison.

img_265_wwe-smackdown-2002-vince-mcmahon-introduces-nwo-promo.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
lol two community tabs? What the fuck is going on? Did Michael Jordan buy NeoGaf and run it into the ground?

It's the same Gaming / Off-Topic / Community it has been.

Only Community gets split into two, one section for Gaming and one for Off-Topic.

I really don't think it's all that complicated.

Only Community gets spit into two, one section for Gaming and one for Off-Topic.

but OT Community is probably not going to ever get any bigger? It's going to just always be the same 8-10 threads in one forum? Seems like a waste to have an entire tab/page just for sports/bronies/poli-shit

h3ro

Only Community gets split into two, one section for Gaming and one for Off-Topic.

You're just happy at all the attention being grouped with the sports threads is bringing your ponies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
but OT Community is probably not going to ever get any bigger? It's going to just always be the same 8-10 threads in one forum? Seems like a waste to have an entire tab/page just for sports/bronies/poli-shit

No it should get bigger. There are a lot of threads in OT right now that should be moved into OT Community (in my opinion). Like anime/manga gaf, wrestling gaf, a lot of the current OTs in off-topic right now.

You're just happy at all the attention being grouped with the sports threads is bringing your ponies.

You are one of the few who've caught onto the conspiracy.

Vyer

Ever felt like you walked into a restaurant and you felt a little out of place? And then, the host sits you at the furthest, darkest corner table they had?

Yeah.

KingGondo

Banned
I'm looking forward to our eventual relocation to the Court Sports Off-Topic Community Subforum.

Together with volleyball, racquetball, and badminton we will conquer GAF.

I'm looking forward to our eventual relocation to the Court Sports Off-Topic Community Subforum.

Together with volleyball, racquetball, and badminton we will conquer GAF.

We're going to be in a linked tab somewhere in the 300 dollar jeans thread by sunday.

Somewhere between acedenim's and dembootcut's impressive posts linking to a gap add.

Brinbe

I ain't even mad... between sports-GAF and Poli-GAF, I have almost everything I need right in this forum, without the OT crap or the clutter from the other community area. Just embrace it.

And, not sure if posted (probably was), but this McGee Dunk was just as fucking vicious watching it live at the game. JaVale brutalized that poor little Spanish man. (and yes, I'm going to enjoy my 100-pt pizza later today
KuGsj.gif
)

And, not sure if posted (probably was), but this McGee Dunk was just as fucking vicious watching it live at the game. JaVale brutalized that poor little Spanish man. (and yes, I'm going to enjoy my 100-pt pizza later today
KuGsj.gif
)

I think he had a similar play earlier in the year that he fucked up on

That's why I still lol, I was still expecting him to fuck up somehow. he thinks he's a guard

Emwitus

Nothing to do with the box score. That dude still out there throwing elbows and acting like a fool. He's the only guy on the court out there that can't let his game speak for itself. It's been a long time since I've seen such an insecure "superstar," and that's including Lebron.

Hahahaha at this post. It burns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom