• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I had to leave at half time. Just got home and saw the score. Bleh. Guessing Ryan never got it going either.

Honestly, Stan aggravates me. Von Wafer has been our 3rd best scorer at times, and Stan completely took him out of rotation because of "Defensive mistakes." Well what the fucking fuck have Hedo, J-Rich, Duhon and sadly Redick been doing since the trade-deadline? At least Wafer can get his own goddamn shot from time to time.

I've no doubt Stan is testing stuff for the playoffs. but come the fuck on. Earl Clark and Von Wafer, and even Orton deserve minutes when the 2nd unit is shitting it up that badly. Q wasn't getting minutes either until you gave him a shot again, and he's proven to probably be the 2nd best defender on the team What motivation do they have, exactly, to stop making fucking awful shots and stupid above their talent passes turnovers when they'll get minutes regardless?

Its like Stan is still coaching like he has the old Magic with Gortat, Peaches, Redick, and White chocolate on the bench. These guys aren't that, but I have a hard time believing they'd still be this awful if they had a little more direction suited to their (limited) strengths either.

I honestly just don't get the love some Magic fans have for Earl Clark.

Dude has zero offensive game at all. Like unbelievably bad. A bad rebounder and really not that great of a defender. I can get people clamoring for the total unknown, like more Ish or more Liggins but Clark has never been useful, ever. Daniel Orton? Haha no. Magic screwed up so bad by not waiving his ass at any point in the last year and picked up an actual backup center. That's all on Otis being Otis.

Free Von Wafer. The guy deserves to play. I am so damn sick of Hedoball. Somebody give his ass a case of Red Bull before the game. He looks like he just doesn't care and has no energy at all. It's ridiculous. Q sucks bad but at least he actually tries out there.

I'm not going to freak out after one loss but the Magic have 5+ 20 point losses this season. That is really insane for a .600 team. There are some serious issues going on with this team, more so than the questions of talent on the team, which is really disheartening.

parasight

I always do a double-take when I see Phoenix's record. They should give Nash the MVP just based on the fact they're even sniffing the playoffs.

Mxrz

Clark had brief flashes when he first came over. I didn't think he was going to be an all star, but it did seem like he was young, big and might have some potential under Stan's defense. - We haven't really seen him much this year, so maybe he just really sucks during practice.- Orton hasn't really gotten much of anything. But I'd like to imagine the very nature of never getting to play would at least have him (or anyone else) being a little more careful with the ball. With Baby and the rest just throwing the ball out anyway, theoretically only way he could be worse is if he somehow actually scored for the other team.

Its not really one loss, its just the same old problem that keeps happening over the last three seasons. I love SVG, anyone would, but its frustrating to watch. After Pietrus, and then Bass, the rotation thing is always just going to stand out, I think. Especially when some guys are just consistently terrible.

The church of Kawhi Leonard is officially open. Everyone is welcomed to join. You won't be disappointed.

Man, I love this guy. Only 20 years old and so savvy. He is going to be something special.

thekad

Banned
candance parker is hotter.
what's up with your attraction with young looking chicks

13329166430d984c5e24.jpg

konex wins

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Wait, what's wrong with these pics? So we can't post pictures of hot girls anymore? WTF did you guys do last week? lol
We got told to cut back on the dime selection waaaay back dude. However, my interest in Kentucky's women's basketball program has been piqued.

giri

gun to my head, gotta follow nash to the promised land

that being a first round exit in the playoffs

I like the cut of your gib.

First round exit here we come!

Completely pointless play off run, Ahoy!

I honestly just don't get the love some Magic fans have for Earl Clark.

Dude has zero offensive game at all. Like unbelievably bad. A bad rebounder and really not that great of a defender. I can get people clamoring for the total unknown, like more Ish or more Liggins but Clark has never been useful, ever. Daniel Orton? Haha no. Magic screwed up so bad by not waiving his ass at any point in the last year and picked up an actual backup center. That's all on Otis being Otis.

Clark had brief flashes when he first came over. I didn't think he was going to be an all star, but it did seem like he was young, big and might have some potential under Stan's defense. - We haven't really seen him much this year, so maybe he just really sucks during practice.- Orton hasn't really gotten much of anything. But I'd like to imagine the very nature of never getting to play would at least have him (or anyone else) being a little more careful with the ball. With Baby and the rest just throwing the ball out anyway, theoretically only way he could be worse is if he somehow actually scored for the other team.

Its not really one loss, its just the same old problem that keeps happening over the last three seasons. I love SVG, anyone would, but its frustrating to watch. After Pietrus, and then Bass, the rotation thing is always just going to stand out, I think. Especially when some guys are just consistently terrible.

Earl Clarke is a bad human being. No really, he is.

He's also completely useless as a basketball player.

One of the best parts of the j-rich trade was getting ride of Earl. I was genuinely shocked when the magic renewed him.

But don't worry, he has a full selection of LV luggage.

Jeff-DSA

lmao..... *checks the box score* ohhh.

Nothing to do with the box score. That dude still out there throwing elbows and acting like a fool. He's the only guy on the court out there that can't let his game speak for itself. It's been a long time since I've seen such an insecure "superstar," and that's including Lebron.

Andrew Bynum is an idiot. He's saying that he will continue shooting three pointers. Two years away from being a head case like Rasheed Wallace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom