• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to...sorry
8ZV4r.jpg

exarkun

Nothing to do with the box score. That dude still out there throwing elbows and acting like a fool. He's the only guy on the court out there that can't let his game speak for itself. It's been a long time since I've seen such an insecure "superstar," and that's including Lebron.

you're using the term "superstar" liberally.

But yea, i dunno if its insecurity or just generally douchery. Which could be caused by insecurity. Still, he does throw a good 'bow.

If you spit on him, he'd bark at you. What would you do then...

barf at above pic lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You, giri, Rodeo and IWMTB (maybe a few others who are slipping my mind) legitimize this thread as NBA talk.

reilo, ninja and Dy probably do the best job of shit talking and dropping ether while staying on the topic of basketball.
You have legitimately offended me

Edit: people have forgotten rodeo's trash talk here. I think our roles have switched over the years.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Also, reilo hates Black Mamba because he reminds him of himself.

edit: Clovis is just bionic on sedatives.

Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

Fish don't fry in the kitchen;
Beans don't burn on the grill.
Took a whole lotta tryin',
Just to get up that hill.
Now we're up in the big leagues,
Gettin' our turn at bat.
As long as we live, it's you and me baby,
There ain't nothin wrong with that.

Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

Not sure how anyone will find a sports thread if they're new here.

Off-topic communities in the communities forum subset. off-topic communities within off-topic communities. This is some inception level shit going on.

Why not at least call it "Sports, Entertainment, and Politics Communities."

The final move to turn gaf against NBAgaf: this thread is re-stickied in the OT and claim it's there in order for mods to more easily moderate it at all times.

It would be pure genius.

giri

You, giri, Rodeo and IWMTB (maybe a few others who are slipping my mind) legitimize this thread as NBA talk.

reilo, ninja and Dy probably do the best job of shit talking and dropping ether while staying on the topic of basketball.

My Jarred Dudley for MVP campaign isn't real roko, though he could be up for MIP. Though i think his numbers are fairly close to what his per/36 were last year? Don't care enough to check.

JYD MVP

Also, i'm legitimately surprised at how well the bulls play with out rose. Actually, let me correct that,

I'm legitimately surprised at how poorly people play the bulls craptacular back up PG's. (I like watson, but he's no starter).

I also see that Deng had his one big shooting game for the month later than normal. Imagine if he shot that confidently when rose passed it to him while open in the corner? Rose might finally average double digit assists. (I hate you loul deng, i hate to love you).

(Sub note, trade Durant to the bulls already would you, It would be awesome, kthx).

Edit on the edit.

hahahahahah joe johnson.

They should just give all of BEST-GAF mod powers only usable in our thread.

It would be like Lord of the Flies and it would be awesome. Also, Cloving is Piggy.

The final move to turn gaf against NBAgaf: this thread is re-stickied in the OT and claim it's there in order for mods to more easily moderate it at all times.

It would be pure genius.
I wouldn't mind that. So yeah guys on the app these threads only exist in the sub page. It's like we are in another time and place. Another dimension.

giri

FYI,

Jarred Dudley MVP is averging the same per36 (a little better actually) this year, as he was last year, despite the increase in minutes. MVP indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom