• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerD

Worstbrook didn't deserve that layup after he left us with 4 on 5 on the other end while he was bitching about not getting a call.

Puddles

Banned
Hey, I missed it because my stream froze. What happened with that Gasol and-1? Apparently it was called off for some reason?

Harden needs to run the offense 90% of the time. His pick and roll is the most effective play the thunder run.
So... having the PG have the ball in his hands means the team will run the offense well? So easy even a caveman can understand it!

Too bad Scott Brooks doesn't

Canuck76

Banned
Harden needs to run the offense 90% of the time. His pick and roll is the most effective play the thunder run.

I don't think always. Westbrook can penetrate and then threaten a defense with that baseline jumper and force a collapse and then pass it out. At his worst he's a bit out of control and a bit of a hot head but he even then he's still hitting shots occasionally and playing tough D

rage1973

Meta with the lock defense on Durante. Most of is points wre on Barnes or off switching on defense. It's usually Westbrook lighting up the lakers but he's finding it's not so easy without old man fisher guarding him.

Haha, Shaq just ether'd reggie.

Lakers bench not being able to score really hurt them. Starters need to build a lead in the 3rd, otherwise not gonna be good.

Vahagn

Not over-reacting to one game but I'm more scared of SA than OKC. If we can stop OKC from getting more than 1 blowout-track meet-fast break type win In the playoffs we'll be fine.

If we can get back on D and make it a half court game...I think we can win the series. Spurs will kill us if healthy

Not over-reacting to one game but I'm more scared of SA than OKC. If we can stop OKC from getting more than 1 blowout-track meet-fast break type win In the playoffs we'll be fine.

If we can get back on D and make it a half court game...I think we can win the series. Spurs will kill us if healthy

Less afraid of spurs. They play no defense. Defense wins titles. And their bench will matter a lot less.

That block looked clean, wtf. Pau with 3 fouls now.

Cloudy

Banned
Not over-reacting to one game but I'm more scared of SA than OKC.

You are wrong. Their stars are playing terrible and they're not getting the usual calls yet they are right in this game on the road

PS: Another selfish play by Drew. How do you guys not see this shit?

charsace

I'd rather see Durant / Ibaka Harden / Ibaka.

The roll man should either be a 4 or a 5. Not a 3.

You can do it with big 3's. One of the reasons why the knicks offense has looked better recently is because of Carmelo PnR. I would imagine that it would be pure fire with a big sf that's having a good season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom