• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-28tjue.gif

Dirty play

woodson getting his dantoni on with stupid substitution decisions

why the fuck is jr smith in there. 2 fouls as soon as hes in and he hasnt contributed shit >_<

giri

btw, i forget if i posted this, but i was watching that lakers thunder game.

If anyone ever says westbrook is a good player again they should be punched in the throat.

He's so utterly terrible.

johnhollinger said:
With half the crowd doing, "Let's go Knicks'" and half, "Let's go Hawks," it kinda sounds like "Let's go Narcs." That's gonna get Melo upset
Wow. Also, I'm going to my first NBA game ever tomorrow to celebrate my birthday today. OK I have technically been to I think 2 other games, but those were for teams about which I didn't care at all. I figured the Clippers-Jazz game might be for a share of the Pacific Division lead, but there's no way the Lakers are losing to the Hornets tomorrow.... right?

Edit: Just how long did that take you, Adam?

giri

I find my self in a conundrum. I like watching DMC play bball. I hate watching the kings.

Also, outlaw doesn't even look like as basketball player anymore. Guy apparently left all his bball related skills in portland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom