• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piecake

With Pek, Rubio, Beasley, and Barea injured, I think the wolves might have a less talented roster available than last year. Thats kinda sad

He's Chinese…

JR Smith is Chinese now?

2ScDI.gif

Mxrz

Ugh. Forget it. Typical team performance.

Yeah, Stan. Take a time out after they cut through a 14pt lead to tie the game.

Knicks got cavs tomorrow so that's another win for us. In this game you can see that Lin is being missed badly to run the offense.

yeah, and with baron hurt we didnt really have anyone proper to replace him with. shit, i woulda taken bibby instead of jr smith. same poor defense, but at least he doesnt take such shitty shots like smith does

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Damn, the Bulls have had such an easy ass schedule this year, but that should start changing against the Thunder on Sunday.

giri

This is some atrocious reffing.

i think the balance is over all... about even. But there are so many bad no calls, and bad actual calls going on.

h3ro

You noticed how more efficient Melo has been since Lin has been out?
Which is balanced out by how terribly Landry has been and how few touches Chandler is getting. Sure Melo is scoring more, but he's also shooting better. The isos are the same. I think Melo's play has been more a result of having more space from Amare being out than Lin's apparent issue in finding Melo for good looks.

dMDeX.jpg

THAS MAH SHIT THAS MAH SHIT

hahaha, turkeyglue had an easy shuffle pass to dwight for a dunk and instead he went for a dunk and got stuffed.

Orlando doesn't even try to go to Dwight in the 4th. He has touched it 1 time, no shots.

JoeFu

Banned
Mobile site still doesn't have a way to get to this thread... anyways Terry with the turnover to end game???

Awesome JET didn't even touch the ball. Dirkie with the one legger. That shot will never get old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom