• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsivvi

I really don't like not being able to choose stream with the League Pass. I hate listening to these 2 clowns ie the Jazz commentators. Don't know how Jazz fans can stand them.

How do they not give Kobe a T??

What a fucker.

I see that Jazz fans love them because they are biased fuckers that have no understanding of basketball.

I guess Lakers are no where near the record because of those insanely fast paced teams of the 70s and 80s, but at least in the last decade or so, got to be near the tops.

17 TOs.

Down 1 @ halftime.

Really can't figure how that's possible.

17 TOs.

Down 1 @ halftime.

This proves how much the Jazz suck.

I really don't like not being able to choose stream with the League Pass. I hate listening to these 2 clowns ie the Jazz commentators. Don't know how Jazz fans can stand them.

I see that Jazz fans love them because they are biased fuckers that has no understanding of basketball.

MLB is so far ahead of the NBA with their streaming package. Home and away video and audio feeds. But, MLB goes crazy over online video, so less Youtube content and highlight footage online. The NBA is very relaxed in comparison.

aznpxdd

FYI, Sina streams Live NBA games daily, pretty decent quality too. But of course the commentators are Chinese, so not sure if you care or not. (was showing Magic vs. Heat, now Lakers vs. Jazz)

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You know you're in a white state when...

...they play "Whoop There It Is" every time Russell Westbrook makes a shot.

DMczaf

ibgwazIRKvT9AX.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
LOL. OKC missing freethrows so badly. This is astounding.

1-6 on their last 7 FTA.
If your fouling on Harden past the 3 do give him a hard smack on the way down. Don't just ticky tack.

It was an identical play to what Crawford did in the first quarter with Harden kicking his leg out. Of course they didn't call it the first time around.

Vahagn

If there's one thing fisher was good at, it was having poise in running the offense. He couldn't make an entry pass, but he didn't make too many dumb or boneheaded plays at all

If there's one thing fisher was good at, it was having poise in running the offense. He couldn't make an entry pass, but he didn't make too many dumb or boneheaded plays at all

That's not true at all. And the despicable play tonight isn't on the point guards. Everyone is throwing the ball around. Kobe literally couldn't dribble the ball down court and pass to Ramon on one play.

Jazz shoot 43%, half as many freethrows.. still lead.

This proves how much the Lakers suck.

And it's a 1 point game. You lose, I'll say the Jazz suck.

WTF, he was turning the ball over like crazy. And he was spending so long to get the ball up the court that the plays being ran were rushed.

Fisher was the problem with the offense. He made tons of dumb and boneheaded plays all game long.

linsivvi

WTF, he was turning the ball over like crazy. And he was spending so long to get the ball up the court that the plays being ran were rushed.

Fisher was the problem with the offense. He made tons of dumb and boneheaded plays all game long.

Will there be any sucker signing him once the buyout is finalized? I can see him trying to get that 6th ring by not playing.

Houston's starting PG is probably out for the year and they are STILL buying out Fisher. That should tell you all there is to know about thin. He was pretty much worthless at this stage in his career and he was our STARTER. He probably would be a 12th man on every other team in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom